Nothing but Death do Us Part

You rehearsed your lines over and over again, until you recognized them all day long. You were auditioning for the main female protagonist in the play. It was exciting because you didn't know the male lead, but you knew there was a kiss scene. Slightly blushing at the thought of your knight in shining armor, you didn't realize you were late for school....again.
Y/N: "Damn it."
You hop in your car and speed off, in hopes before class begins.
12 minutes later
You sat in class listening to the teacher as well as you could, but he spoke really fast. Suddenly, Brendon busts through the door interrupting the teachers lecture.
Teacher: "Mr. Urie, late again? You know three lates results in a detention?"
Brendon: "Yes Sir, I'm sorry, I just forgot my car keys in-
Teacher: "Take a seat and just hush."
Brendon shrugs and walks next to me in the vacant seat. Brendon has been my best friend for 5 years and we are like the same page of a different book. He doesn't mind being late, I do. He doesn't study, I do. But this is why we have so much fun together. He starts whispering carefully my way to make sure the teacher doesn't hear us.
Brendon: "Hey, you going to tryouts?"
Y/N: "No, you know how I feel about those things."
Brendon: "Yeah, Yeah, I know."
Both: "I'm ToO nErVoUs."
I lied to Brendon because I didn't want him to find out that I was interested in this theater crap.
Y/N: "How about you?"
Brendon: "I don't think I can act well, I mean you know, I can sing and play instruments okay, but dancing and theater is like hell."
Y/N: "C'mon, you'd probably be fantastic."
Brendon: "Still."
Class ends and the bell dismisses us.
Brendon: "Wanna hang later?"
Y/N: "Nah dude, I gotta study. Sociology doesn't study itself!"
Brendon: "Oh alright."
Brendon looked like he was guilty of something, but I ignore it.
Y/N: "You good?"
Brendon: "Yeah, Just I remembered something."
We finally made it to the parking lot.
Brendon: "You ever thought about trying out for the play though?"
Y/N: "From time to time, but idek."
Brendon: "Nice to know, anyway, Bye!"
Y/N: "Byee!"
I hug him and get inside my car. What playlist will await us today! I'm in the "Folie à Deux," mood today, so....
4 minutes later
Y/N: "AHH HELL YES! I'M A NERVOUS WREECKKK!"
I arrive in my drive way and take my book bag and phone out of the car and walk towards the house. I open the door and make my way to my room, and immediately start looking over my lines.
Y/N: "Keep ya like an oath, and nothing but DEATH DO US PART!"
These lines sound familiar, oh well. I finally come to a place where I can say I recognized my lines, all that's left to do is wait for audition time, which is in the next 4 hours. Exciting.
3 hours later
I fell asleep after I memorized my lines, and now it's time to get dressed and recap my lines to ensure I know what I'm talking about. The only thing I seem to be nervous about is the kiss scene. I heard if you do well, they continue on to the kiss scene, but I doubt I'll do fine.
At auditions
Announcer: "Y/N L/N!"
Oof my turn! It's the masquerade scene and I brought my mask. I glance over at the actor to the right of me. He came prepared too, he has a mask and a suit on.
Judge: "So I want the two of you to start from scene 12, please. Right after the masquerade ball."
We both nod and look towards each other.
Male actor: "What's wrong with you?!? Why would you go back to him after all he's done to you?"
Y/N: "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM! And I made a vow to stay with him. I'm sorry, Jeff, I love you, but all I want at the moment is to consider my moral values."
Male Actor: "But Mary, I love you, and love is beautiful and the most beautiful things in life should be shared between people."
Right after that, we both flip out of character and stare at the judges and wait for an answer.
Judge: "Continue on with the story!"
Oh shit. The kiss scene, why me lord?
Male Actor: "Mary, Don't Leave me again, we made an oath and nothing but death do us part."
I run up to the male actor and kiss him.
Judge: "CUT!"
I release out of the kiss and stand still as I turn back to the judge.
Judge: "You can take off the masks now!"
I take mine off and look back at the male actors face.
NO WAY.
Y/N: "Brendon?"
Brendon: "Y/N?"
I kissed him again and hugged him.
Y/N: "I knew you'd come."
Brendon: "I knew how much it meant to you."
Judge: "Did you two forget about me or like-
Both: "I'm sorry!"
A week later
Brendon and I were dismissed from class to check the board to see who got the leads. Because we weren't the only ones auditioning, everyone crowded around the sheet.
Brendon: "Do you see our names?!?"
Y/N: "Umm..."
I look over people and scroll my eyes down the list.
Brendon Urie: Jeff Douglas
Y/N: Mary Smith
Y/N: "WE MADE IT BREN!"
I jump in his arms and he spins me around.
Brendon: "Of course, we did because nothing but death do us part."
He held is hand out and we walked out of the school to his car.