Arsalan's Chapter Was Closed...Forever :)

CHAPTER 24

Maryam put both hands on her ears and Shehryaar pushed her down on the ground, after a couple of seconds both of them looked up at Arsalan holding gun in the upwards direction having a smirk on his face. Shehry got up still holding Maryam’s hand and shielding her.

“darr gaeen na?” Arsalan laughed and stepped closer to them, Maryam’s grip on Shehry’s arm got tighter

“Arsalan put that gun down and behave like a human, why the hell are you doing all this. We hardly know you and you, man!” Shehry said, disgust evident in his voice.

“I am not in habit of hearing a No, and I am not at all concerned with you… I need to talk to this beautiful lady” Arsalan spatted on him and then his tone changed into that of a retarded psycho. Maryam tried to hide and disappear behind Shehry who was standing like a china wall between Arsalan and Maryam.

“Don’t you dare look at her Arsalan” Shehry put a hand on his chest, stopping him to come near, they were glaring each other straight into each other’s eyes. Arsalan was still carrying the gun, he put the gun at Shehry’s chest and pressed it in a threatening way, Maryam shivered at his back her body all tensed and Shehry could sense her tension.

“Please stop it Arsalan! Let us go, you can’t do this. Are you even human?” Maryam pleaded

“Well, I can show you my human side… but only on one condition” Arsalan still pressing the gun at his chest looked at Maryam

“Leave him! And be mine forever….

“shuttuppp….Shutt the hell up you b*st*rd…” before Arsalan could finish his sentence Shehry jumped on him without thinking about the gun, Arsalan who was least expecting that went off guard and his gun dropped on the road. Shehry jumped on him and while pinning him on the road, he grabbed his neck with one hand and with the other he started punching on his face. Arsalan stopped his punch with one hand and with other he pushed Shehry aside and kicked him hard in his ribs, Shehry curled up on the road with pain. Maryam was standing there couldn’t manage to look all that and suddenly he picked up the gun and pointed it towards Arsalan….

“ruk jao!.... Stop it! I said stop it Arsalan or else I’ll shoot you” Maryam with trembling hands held the gun at him and yelled, her voice trembling too. Arsalan looked at his back and left Shehry’s collar at once.

“Get back! .... get back I said” Maryam yelled once more and Arsalan slowly stepped back. Shehry got up and just when he was about to do something a car took a turn at the road and stepped into the service road on which all that drama was going on.

“Ali bhai!.....” Maryam at once looked at the car and recognized it, she was still holding the gun. Ali and Asad came out of the car and right then a police mobile came and a bunch of policemen jumped out.

“Arrest him, officer!” Ali pointed at Arsalan who was still standing there with hands in the air, he knew running was not an option now.

“bhaai!....” Maryam looked at Ali with wet eyes and dropping the gun on the road she ran to him and hugged him….. and started crying on his chest. Ali hugged her back.

“you are terribly wounded Shehryaar!” Asad put a hand on his shoulder and said

“yeah!.... they treated us well, I guess” Shehry said sarcastically but no one smiled, Asad and Ali were not looking at his face directly, they were ashamed of themselves and this time the feeling was real.

“Maryam you okay?” Asad put a hand on her head and asked softly, she looked at him and then leaving Ali she hugged him……

“Am okay now, am okay now bhai” Maryam said in between sobs