~SYNOPSIS~

Drip Drip Drip the tears fell on the floor

"Do you know who I am?" She spoke with authority in her voice while managing to speak with a lazy, bored drawl tone attached to her voice yet maintaining the sadistic side that frightened her captive immensely.

Drip Drip Drip the blood fell on the floor

"Please, let me go! My family, they can give you money, if it's money what you want!" the boy cried out. A last feeble attempt to freedom was made, even though he knew it was useless, hopeless. Held captive for a week, enduring the same tortured he once inflicted others for his own satisfaction.

"But is it not so much more fun this way?" She taunted in the pitch dark room. Every time in a different location, every time the same crime. She knew her actions where no where close to being able to taste redemption, however neither was his.

Drip Drip Drip his hope splattered on the floor

"Where are you? Why can I not see you?" The boy was frightened to his core, he knew what he had done. Every day waiting for karma to sneak up on him, and it finally did. Had he only known it would come dressed in a beautiful minimalist gown, her neck adorned with a diamond necklace. Fate was cruel he thought, he prayed for forgiveness. How cruel for karma to be delivered by such a beautiful evil angel.

"Now now, no need for so many questions. I thinks it is time for some silence." She bathed in the glorious feeling of control that was given to her, the dominance as she gracefully leapt forward and killed her prey, however only giving him a slow agonizing death. She felt her thirst being quenched as he screamed out in pain. Oh, how much she enjoyed this, but of course this was her favorite part for a reason.

Drip Drip Drip the liquid she so much adored created a puddle of blood on the floor

As she left the body to be discovered, the voices who were once screeching in her mind begging to be silenced, begging for their thirst for revenged to be fulfilled finally quieted down. Those voices reflected her subconscious deepest desires, true colors. No matter how much she tried to hide the demons beneath the satin blankets, her eyes would always reflect the psychopathic thought going on inside her head.

Drip Drip Drip her hope for redemption felt restored while it was destroyed.

And silence came as the body fell limp to the floor.

——————————————
Ohhhhh, we have a killer in the loose, well more like an angel of hell. But the question is why is she doing this, and when is she going to meet Demetri?

Remember To Vote & Comment!
Thank You!