Narutos Confession

🖤Sasukes POV🖤

I kept on encouraging Naruto to confess to Sakura. He kept on saying that he wasn't ready to be hit, or to be rejected. "C'mon that's the worse thing she could do" I said . "Easier said then done.." Naruto said . "How about this, you confess and, you dare me to do something and I'll do it. Had to be mild though." I said.

"Sasuke are you crazy?!" Naruto said. I then proceeded, "Well what should it be then?" Naruto smirked "Who ever your partner is for health, you have to date her." He said. "Fine then.." I said a little annoyed.

"Okay I'll go confess to Sakura.." he said. "Okay but do at lunch under the blossom tree to make it dramatic, like those anime shows" I said. "Okay!"

~Lunch Time~

🧡Narutos POV🧡

I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it!

I mentally prepared myself as I was waiting under the blossom tree. I wrote Sakura a letter to meet me under the tree. I'm don't think I signed it. I told Sasuke to write it in cursive.

The note said;

Dear Sakura,
Meet me under the blossom tree at lunch. I need to tell you something important. I'll be waiting for you. See you there.

I gave you the note to Sasuke so he could give it to her. I really hope she is coming.

Lunch is almost done and I still see no signs of her anywhere. Should I give up? No. She will come.

When I started to give up, I saw someone running towards me. She had pink hair and sh- it's Sakura! I'm glad she actually came.

"Sakura-Chan!" I said with joy. "Naruto...." She said with a unsure tone. "Uhm Sakura-Chan I-I... I always liked you for a really long time. I want you to know that, I will give everything up for you, I'll make you happy, I'll always be by your side, you make me so happy when I'm around you, your the reason why I keep on going to achieve my goal. My goal is, you, Sakura-Chan. That's why I'm here to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" I said.

"I-I..." She begins. Tears where in her eyes, I couldn't tell if it was from sadness or from joy. "YOU BASTARD!! I THOUGHT SASUKE WAS GOING TO CONFESS! THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY I CAME HER IN THE FIRST PLACE! I WAS ONLY NICE TO YOU SO I COULD GET CLOSER TO SASUKE!! I CANT BELIEVE I WASTED MY TIME TO SEE YOUR FACE!!!" She said. "Sakura...I-I"

"Save your breath. Let me get to the point. No one likes you, Naruto. I only like Sasuke that's the reason why I came here. He's the only one I like and you can't change that!" After she said that she was walking away until she stopped. "Oh, and if you tell Sasuke, you know what'll happen." She continue to walk.

When she was gone from my view. I..cried. I cried more then ever in my life so far. I cried like I was going to lose everything, and it felt like that. Why do I have to be the one who always get hurt. I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! After about 3 minutes of crying the bell rang. I wiped my tears away and went to class.

When I entered i made myself looked like I wasn't crying. I sat down and pretended to be okay.

After this class we get to go home I can't wait to go. "Hey Naruto how was it?" Sasuke said. I smiled a fake smile. "It went good I guess, she wanted to stay friends, that's all mostly but she made it into a speech some how, hehe" I said as I was trying to act normal.

"Ah Okay I glad it went that way." He said. Yup me too.. me too I thought as I was holding a blossom petal while rethinking everything she has said to me. I cringe at that thought. I should forget it.

🖤Sasukes POV🖤

Why is Naruto lying to me..? I know what happen and it was.. disturbing of what she said to Naruto. Trust me she'll never see me in her life ever again. Hopefully my partner tomorrow isn't Sakura, I really hope it isn't her.

~The end school day~

As I was walking down to my house I brought out my phone, blocked and deleted Sakuras number.

As I was walking the girl with indigo hair popped into my mind. Why was I thinking about mystery girl? I wonder who she is... maybe I will meet her? Who am I kidding, she'll probably not talk to me. Not saying it's a bad thing.. UGH WHY AM I STILL THINKING ABOUT HER!

~~~~~~
Hope you
Enjoyed
:3