Partners

🖤Sasuke's POV🖤

I woke up to my alarm. "Damn you clock.." I murmured under my breath. I got up and dressed. Itachi came in my room. "Yo!" He said. "What do you want..?" I said as I was getting my backpack on. "So.. I was going through your search history and-" "Itachi! Oh my god.." I said in annoyance. "Hey theirs nothing to be ashamed of!" He said. I rolled my eyes and left the room.

I went to the kitchen and saw my mom making breakfast. She served it to me and I of course ate it. I thanked her and went to school.

I managed to dodge every girl that came in my way. I saw Naruto and went with him. "Hey" I said. "Oh...Hey!" He said. I saw in the corner of my eye, Sakura. "Sasuke-kun!" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"So um Sasuke-kin can I ask you something..." she said obviously blushing. "What?" I said harshly. "W-Will you go on a date with m-me..?" She said. "No." I said bluntly.

That's when the bell rings. We went to our class. Our sensei is late...again... "Sorry class I got lost in the path of life..!" He said. No one believed it for one second. "Anyways today you'll have partners!" All the girls looked at me besides one.

I ignore what Kakashi is saying until I hear my name. "Okay..Sasuke with... Hinata..." he said. Hinata? Who's that? That's when I heard a soft voice. "I-I'm Hinata..." the girl said. I looked over at her, she is obviously timid. I walked over to her and sat by her.

"Okay since everyone has a partner get to know them because this is your partner for the rest of the year." He said. She looked me. "So I um....h-how are y-you.." She said. "Hn..." I said. "O-Oh..." She said. I sighed "how's your day?" I said. "I-It's good..." She said.

"My-my name is Hinata H-Hyuga..." she said. "Well, Hyuga I'm Sasuke Uchiha.." I said. I looked around the room and saw everyone glaring at her. She knew that she is being hated right now.

Naruto went up to us. "Hey!" He said. "So who's your partner?" He smiled "it's my cousin Karin I invited to sit with us, she said only today though." Naruto said. "Oh okay i don't mind.." I said. "Oi! Why don't you invite your partner!" He said. "Oh I-" I was cut off my Naruto "Hey do you want to join us for lunch! It'll be fun!" He said.

"Oh uhm.. s-sure" she said. "I'm Naruto by the way! What's your name?" He said. "My name is Hinata Hyuga" she smiled at him.

~•~Time skip launch time (I'm lazy sorry)~•~

We all sat down and The Hyuga came by. Karin decides to cancel last second. "Hey Hinata-Chan!!!" Naruto practically shouted. "Hey..." She said calmly. "This is Sakura.. she...is just...yeah..." Naruto said while turning a little sad. "Anyways how are you Hinata?" He asked. "I-I've been good.." She said.

While they were talking I decided to talk to Sakura. "Hey Sakura can I talk to you..?" I said. "Of course!" She said. "Privately.." I said. We both got up and moved far ways so they can't hear us. "Yes Sasuke-Kun..?" She said while smiling. "Listen here.. I don't want to be your friend." I said.

"What?! Why?!" She said. "You should know after what you did to Naruto was unacceptable!" I yelled. "Did Naruto tell you? What ever he said was a lie, it's a lie what he said!" She said. "Idiot I was there when you told him everything." I said. "I-I'm Sorry...I didn't know what I was doing I was full of angry because my hopes where so high! Give me a chance to be your friend again! I'll apologize to him! I'll make it up to him! Please I'm so sorry!" She said in tears.

"I don't know.. you'll need to prove yourself, that means being nice to Naruto!" I said. "Okay." After She said that we both returned. "What did I miss?" I said. "Well Hinata-Chan and I were talking about what we do in our free time." He said. "Oh that's nice." I said.