1 Wounded the Wounded

@Mayu_Arshi thank you for this wonderful cover. Love you 😘

Note: Khushi and her family in this story are not my imagination but they are real living characters.

Part 1

St. George College of Arts and Science. Delhi.

Students of the college gathered in the play ground shouting Arnav....Arnav.... Arnav.....

It was a final match of the Cricket tournament. St.George College Vs CCR College. That was the final over and St. George College needed six runs to win. The guy whom students called Arnav was on strike.

A girl was rushing towards the ground dragging her friend to catch up the final over of the match from the other side of the college.

Girl: Come fast Khushi or else we will miss the finishing.

Khushi: If you want to watch the match then you go Payal. Why are you dragging me like this?

Payal: What a girl you are? Don't you want to see our College winning the match?

Khushi: I'm not fond of games.

Payal: It's ok. Won't you come at least for me?

They reached the ground exactly at the same time when the first ball of the last over was bowled. The ground went pin drop silent when Arnav hit the ball. Everyone's eyes were on the flying ball. It hit the forehead of Khushi before touching the ground and her delicate skin got torn. She sat on the ground pressing her forehead where blood was oozing. Umpire declared it as SIXER and St. George College lifted the Championship Trophy.

All the students started the celebration. But the one who hit the ball felt sad for the girl.

 He was about to go to her but his buddies lifted him and started throwing him in air

He was about to go to her but his buddies lifted him and started throwing him in air. He went looking for the girl after the prize distribution ceremony. It was not hard for him to find her because he saw Payal with her. Payal is none other than his cousin brother Akash's girl friend. Akash belongs to Lucknow. He got admission in Arnav's college. So he was staying at Arnav's place for the past five years. Payal joined in their college when Arnav and Akash were in their last year of UG. Akash liked Payal and they were in relationship since three years. Arnav knew Payal very well. So he believed that he would find the girl easily.

Arnav went to the sports room. That was the place where students were treated for their wound. He was right. There he saw Payal and the other girl sitting facing her back to him. Payal was cleaning her wound with antiseptic lotion. Arnav approached her.

Arnav: Payal... how is she?

Payal: yah, She will be all right.

Arnav: Hey... I'm sorry. I just....

His words got tangled in his throat seeing the enthralled beauty in front of him. Arnav Singh Raizada got "clean bowled" in the first ball seeing her. He could say she should have cried. Her eyes and face looked red. He composed himself.