14 I'm Sorry

Part 14

Akash called Payal on her phone and told her their plan. Payal jumped from the bed getting horrified. She almost feared to death.

Payal: Are you guys gone mad? Do you have any idea how much risk are you taking?

Akash: We know Payal. But Arnav want to meet Khushi at once.

Payal: But why not he waits until tomorrow? What if you get caught? You guys are putting her in trouble.

Akash: Arnav is repenting Payal. He wants to apologize.

Payal: Of course but your action will make Khushi's condition horrible. Gupta house is being surrounded by securities, servants, CCTV cameras. Neither you can go inside nor Khushi come outside breaking all these hindrances.

Arnav took the phone from Akash's hand.

Arnav: Payal this is Arnav. I knew there are no cameras in backyard and there is a small gate also.

Payal: But Arnav... Khushi's life became hell if you get caught.

Arnav: I won't compel Khushi if she is not ready to take risk. I will leave the place instantly. But just ask her once. I can say sorry tomorrow too but it will be formal. I want her to know that "how much sorry I'm". Moreover, I don't want her to be upset in this worse health condition. Please help us. Only you can do that. please...

Payal could feel remorse in Arnav's tone. He was right. What if Khushi is ready to take risk to meet Arnav? Khushi may get angry if she got to know that Payal denied Arnav's request. No one could predict that MAD girl though. Let's Khushi decide what she wants.

Negi's villa

Karan Negi was in could nine as somehow his son managed to get Shashi's trust.

Karan: Do you think anything about Gupta's soap issue?

Rohit: Yes dad. Someone changed the stock brilliantly before it reached people. It might have done after coming out from Gupta Industries.

Karan: What about the foreign contract?

Rohit: I have no idea who had done that.

Karan: It must be someone from AR.

Rohit: How can you say?

Karan: Because their position is next to Gupats in business world and all the cancelled contracts of Guptas were given to them only.

Rohit(amazed): How do you know these details dad?

Karan: What do you think? Is running a political party that easy? We should be alert anytime. If you want to be a part of something then you should keep your eyes on them.

Rohit: You are great dad. So I can surprise Shashi Gupta tonight then.

Karan(without showing hurry): No don't do that.

Rohit: But why?

Karan: Show him that the task given by him is the toughest one. If you complete the task so quickly then he will expect the same every time. So act like you are working hard on it.

Rohit: Brilliant Dad.

Karan: Go and enjoy your dinner with Guptas. Try to trap Khushi. She looks beautiful you know?

Rohit(Grinning): Really Dad?

Karan showed him Khushi's pic. Rohit was flat seeing her.

Karan: Won't your life be worth living with her?