Misunderstanding

(plzz guys keep voting and commenting ..it encourage me)

Jungkook s pov:-

We left for practice at the studio where we practiced for some hours after which we had a fan meeting at 12:00clock
Time skip~~
At fanmeeting

I was feeling quite awkward there ,it was my first fan meeting . There were so many fans who were screaming our names which was making me feel happy but I was getting more shy and nervous with time.
Soon,
fans started meeting us one by one there with whom we were having so much fun .
As time passed by, then there comes  a girl to our desk where we all were sitting ,she ignored all of my hyungs and directly came towards me kissing me so suddenly and teased all of my hyungs saying they are not good enough to be an idol or about their looks and even things like they are very old .
They all were embarassed by the things the girl told them and with the names they git teased as . while leaving ,the girl put a note on my desk( which Koo hasn't noticed  at that time)and left . I was so shocked by her all the sudden actions that I  even couldn't react to her neither it clicked in my mind to apologise my hyungs .

Namjoon's pov :

The girl left the place. All of us were quite stunned or more you can say shocked by the act but couldn't react while leaving she left a note on Kookie's desk which we have no idea what  is about but what got us more shocked was that Kookie didnt even react or asked for forgiveness to us which started making me fed up and getting angry at Koo ,with all the years of living together now I can even say that the other members are angry too .But we calmly continued our meeting with fans having a fake smile plasterd on our face.

After the meeting~

Hobi's pov :

We saw Kookie giggling there sitting on the same seat we were in during the fanmeeting but what made me  mad is that , he was holding the same note which the girl left after insulting us .

Kookie's pov:

After the fan meeting I noticed a note on my table . So I opened it being curious only to start giggling after seeing it as it was that funny. But then suddenly Joonie hyung came to me and snatched the paper from my hand observing it for sometime before he passed it to my other hyungs and by seein that note I could feel them getting mad by their looks, truth to say  I have never seen them this angry before which made me fell in doubt about what was the picture actually means .
But before I could realise something happened which left shocked

Jimin's pov:-

We were all mad about the note and Kook giggling on after seeing it.We were all in deep thoughts but  suddenly Joon hyung went to Kook slapping him hard . We have never seen him this mad especially when the matter is on Jungkook, we were quite shocked by everything , the girl and Kook being all giggly seeing the insulting cartoons about all us , his hyungs and now hyung slapping him. Even Jin hyung was in a loss of word neither he did something to calm the matter or spoke a word of comfort to Kook neither anyone of us did which includes me too , I glanced at Koo who was in a deep shock and was holding his cheek where hyung hitted him already  crying by then.

 Even Jin hyung was in a loss of word neither he did something to calm the matter or spoke a word of comfort to Kook neither anyone of us did which includes me too , I glanced at Koo who was in a deep shock and was holding his cheek where hyung hi...

Kookie's pov:-

Namjoon hyung slapped me , To the words I was shocked is still small i was completely lost , 'Yes the slap well It hurts but the fact that he slapped me hurts more ' . None of my hyungs came forward to me so  comfort was a word which was still far away from me. All were lookin so mad but there was an another expression it was disgust . I wasn't even able to think what I did,  it was my first fan meeting but everything went wrong without me knowing like that first everything happened . They left me at that place and went back to dorm together they didn't even asked me once or waited for me a little , it hurts to see them like this. I was sad well no it started cracking up. I wasn't able to control my emotions which didn't took much time before I ended up crying .

 I wasn't able to control my emotions which didn't took much time before I ended up crying

(editing some errors ..if u guys find any error or mistake like grammatical or spelling ...plzz comment ..I ll change that immmediately)