WHAT!!!😨

(A/n:-I am sry I didnt updated yesterday )

Back to story.....

At dorm-

Jin's pov:-

My alarm started buzzing at 6:00 AM ...I woke up still feeling tired then i got flashbacks that what happened yesterday ..how I behaved with Kookie sudden guilt overcome my drowsiness...i had already decided to apologise my child today at the time of breakfast then I realized that I havent cooked for him from that incident ...

i started feeling bad ...i will appologise him today after breakfast by personally going to his room and feeding him ...so after washing off I went to kithchen and started making breakfast ...but there is special ..which is Kookie s favourite dish ....within sometime the food aroma started spreading across the room and after sometime I see our members coming towarfs the dinning table stipl sleppy after washing up ...wow i hvnt had to wake them up today ..wwow thats cool is this because of the smell of my food ...lets hope that Kookoo will like it ..I thought ..then our two maknae who are never tired of anything ...chim chim and tae tae are cutely rubbing tgeir eyes ..but still bickering at each other cutely ..i cooed at this sight ..then suddenly I started missing Kookie when all the members occupied their seats without thinkin abt Kookie and talking with each other like Kook never existed ...i dont know I started feeling and bad ..so I didnt say a word to them ....and arranged the plates

Hobi's pov:-

We were laughing and talking with each other ..then my eyes fell on Jin hyung who as glancing at us then he ignored ..I can really say that something is off with him ...I can feel he is mad but still I wasnt able to understand ..so i thought to ask him he arranged the plates and started serving ...then 

Namjoon s pov:-

Jin hyung was serving food suddenly Hoseok grabbed his wrist and sked him what happened .. but he yanked him and ignored the question by saying nothing ...then i started feeling awkward now i realize why Hope asked this ..something is off ..then I too join Hope and asked him what happened ..then others also realize that and joined us except Yoongi hyung who was lookin worried but didnt say a word.

Yoongi s pov:-

Everyone continued  to ask him repeatedly while Jin hyung was trying to ignore ..something was off today with him but in some corner  of my heart I still can feel that its bcz of the behaviour we showed toward kook yesterday ..I am too feeling guilty bcz of the words that escaped my lips towards Jungkook ...his hurt eyes ..and suddenly someone's yell make me out of my thought and it Jin hyungs ..he is looking totally pissed off.. 

Jin s pov:-

Members are continuously asking me what happened making me irritated every oassing moment and atlast i cant hold it anymore and outburst and they keep quiet by seeing me like this ..I asked them what are we doing !..are we doing a write jon as hyungs to our maknae ..do he deserves all of this ..that we r doing to him ...what made us like this ..?!bla bla.........

they keep quiet all d time listening to me and shedding tears ...I think they hv realized it too ..they are mumbling sorry back to back ...tgen I said we should appologise Kook after breakfast and they agreed.

Hobi s pov:-

Jin hyung outbursts ...he yelled at us ..and yes we desreve it ...then he said we should appologise Kook after breakfast and we all agreed then my eyes fell on the door of the fridge which has full of sticky notes in it but a single sticky note is pasteda at a differnt place separate from other ..I started thinking who has pasted it ..mostly Jin hyung paste it when he go outside ..but he is home today ..and this was notat this place yesterday ..so I asked him ...that had he pasted the note ..he declind then we stared at other membors for an ans ...but they all declined  ...and now only Kook is left ..hv he pasted it ..but why ...then I moved towards the note and read it not loudly just to myself ..and I felt like my whole world crashed down ..and I cant control my sob anymore ..I continuously cried and cried .