New chapter

Welp I got to make money and I get to see my kids in a couple days so that good. Ok let me give y'all the update on things that been happening in my life.i got a new man his name Mikel
he smexy ,built,can sing ,draw,and more. Well he good to me he got me out away from the pimp and helping me get my life together,but I still treat my nigga like I'm a freak in the damn sheets.

Nightfall
I got all dressed up in my bikini and silk robe. Turnt on his favorite song to listen to during sex. Had a tray next to the bed with everything you could think of for sexual desires. Had a warm bath ready for when he comes home. I heard his car pulling beep so it means he locked it I gotta hurry. I ran through the house threw petals quickly to the room and cut of the lights played the music and threw the flowers on the bed then pretended I was sleep which I kinda dozed off. I heard the door close shut and his bag get thrown on the floor him undoing his pants and his shoes being thrown. I felt a dip in the bed and kisses going down my neck till the reached my breast. Then I felt his warm soft lips touch my left nipple and his hot wet tongue lick my nipple over and over till I couldn't fake sleep no more I needed my baby he knew how to please me in every way.I opened my eyes and saw him looking up at me while attacking my nipple with his mouth and massaging the other then he moved to the other mmmm god damn he good I thought until he slowly put his raw manhood into me and my mind went blank and I thought of nothing but what this man could do to me and how he could take me in so many different ways.i flipped him over and got on top and was grinding his manhood till it was so stiff it felt like it hurt. I left sloppy wet kisses down his neck.then moved so i was face to face with his dick I sucked him off with a sloppy toppy and there was banging at the door...

—————————————————
Till next time guys hehe thank y'all for reading and supporting my book