Birthday sex

I got up around 3:56 am this morning. Today was Mikels birthday and I wanted to make it special. I cooked him breakfast today and made his lunch ahead of time, but put it up so he won't know. I put his breakfast on a tray along with whipped cream cherries and chocolate syrup. I walked it to the room quietly making sure not to make any loud sounds to wake him up. I put the food on the nightstand and crawled under the covers and took his dick out of his boxers, and I put him in my mouth till he reached the back of my throat. I didn't gag as I don't have a gag reflex but man his dick is huge I couldn't fit all of it into my mouth. He still had an extra 2 inches left of his 11 inch dick. I started sucking and swirling my tongue all u could hear where throaty groan slip from his plump lips as he slept. I continued my assault until he woke up and removed the covers. I stared into his hazel eyes as I sucked his balls then went and only sucked his tip. He groaned in pleasure and he pushed my head down all the way to his base. He mouth fucked me as I swirled my tongue and in some areas raked my teeth across his sensitive areas. He exploded in my mouth 5 minutes later  I swallowed some so it won't spill out his slightly salty falconer was delicious to me. Once he was done he told me to open my mouth I made sure not to swallow to where he can tell I was and it was still a lot in my mouth. So I opened my lips and some of his semen flowed out and I made sure I caught It in my hands and looked up at him he smirked and told my to swallow so I did. I looked up at him and showed I swallowed it all and licked up the rest from my hands. He threw me on my side of the bed and ravished my neck with kisses and bite marks. I felt his hands tug on my underwear from under one of his big shirts I had on. I gasped when I felt three fingers enter my hot and sticky core I moaned from pleasure and him licking my nibbles from the outside of the shirt. His hand went faster pumping in and out of my core as I moaned out cuss words. Miguel loved missionary positions he had me on my upper back with the rest of my body in the air fucking my brains out as he stood on the bed. I was a moaning mess. When we both finally climaxed I passed out again and when I woke he was already gone for work.

At Mikel's job
I walked into his office building and asked the receptionist to ask Mr.Brown if it is ok if I come up to his office. Once I got confirmation I went into the elevator with my jacket still on and my skirt and blouse underneath. I walked to his office while hearing some cat calls. I knocked on his door and heard come in. As I opened the door he looked up from the computer. " I brought your lunch" . He smiled got up and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He closed the door  and said you know you didn't have to and closed all the blinds in his massive office and started kissing my neck. 'Oh I know' I jumped and wrapped my legs around him as we kissed. And fought for dominance with out tongues and he slammed my back on his desk as he pushed my somewhat knee length skirt up to my ass and moved my panties to that side and thrust hard into me making me scream moan a little......
—————————————
Sorry guys I haven't been writing a lot for a while cus of writers block and if imma be honest I still kinda do but wanted y'all to read something.
-sincerely the author