Life of the Party (Dirty Shawn Mendes Fanfic)

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! Soo this is my first time writing a fanfic, and I'm super excited but idk how it'll turn out or if you'll like it so definitely let me know :) thanks and enjoy!! xx

Chapter 1:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

Ahhh the wonderful sound of my alarm at 7 in the morning, before the first day back at school from summer break. My name is Hailey; I live in Ontario, Canada; and will be going into 11th grade this year. So close to my final year of high school; yet so far away. I began getting ready, putting on a simple outfit that consisted of my favorite Brandy Melville top, lightwash skinny jeans, and flip flops. I throw my hair into a messy bun, and apply a few coats of mascara and head downstairs to get something to eat.

"Are you nervous?" My mom asks me when I reach the kitchen.

"For what...?"

"Your first day back at school?"

I laugh, "No, it's going to be exactly like the past 2 years of high school, except we have new kids!! Hopefully some cute boys.." I say with a smirk.

My mom just laughs. "Yeah, okay Hailey. You did such a good job in school last year I want you to keep that up. You'll be applying for colleges next year, remember?"

I just groan, grab a Banana, give my mom a kiss on the cheek and head out the door to go to school. I turned 16 at the beginning of summer, and my parents got me a beautiful black Jeep that I can now drive to school everyday. My school is about a seven minute drive so I turn on my Summer playlist and roll the windows down, because it's still pretty warm here. The vibe is ruined as soon as I see my school, and I roll up the windows, turn off the music, grab my bag, and prepare myself for another year of school.

Soon after I walk into school I get a text from the group chat I'm in with eight of my other friends: guyss where are u??

I respond and say that I just walked through the door, and we all decide to meet in front of the library. After we see each other we talk about what we've been up to, even though we hung out a lot during the summer but were later interrupted by Jason and Brian; Jason is my friend Amanda's boyfriend, and Brian is his friend, but has an obvious crush on my friend Claire. Jason and Amanda are one of the cutest couples I've ever seen and I think the entire school is slightly jealous of them.

The bell rings and we each head off to our first class. My first class is AP biology, which is all the way across campus. I ended up being a few minutes late and there are only two seats left. One next to a blonde girl that doesn't seem too bad, and one next to a cute brunette with a really nice smile.... I think we know who I chose.