o n e

title based off of post malone's song rich and sad.

zach tied his tie with boredom as he stared at himself in his mirror with a bored expression.

it was monday morning, which meant no one was home other than his younger siblings and their maids.

it was his first day of junior year, he was supposed to be a sophomore this year, but he was able to skip.

"mr. zach, you have fifteen minutes" juliette said as she lightly knocked on bedroom door.

"i'll be down in five minutes" he said as he turned to grab his shoes from off of his bed.

he could hear the sound of her shoes, as she walked away; tap, tap, tap.

zach hated formal wear, but since he went to a private school he couldn't escape it.

he grabbed his royal blue jacket that completed his uniform and headed downstairs.

"i made you an omelette, mr. zach" juliette said as zach entered the kitchen.

zach glanced at her with a small smile, "you don't have to call me that juliette, and thank you."

"but-" "no buts, i don't like being called mister" zach said as he sat down and ate his omelette.

juliette was the newest maid, she started a week ago; none of the others called zach, mister or sir.

"ryan you have five minutes!" a roar came from upstairs.

louise.

"oh no" zach sighed as he placed his plate in the sink, juliette looked at him weirdly.

"yeah yeah" ryan sighed as he tied his dress shoes.

"don't be rude to louise" zach snapped as he took ryan's uniform jacket from the older maid.

ryan sighed, "i'm sorry mrs. louise."

louise had raised zach, from when he was a baby to now; she was his mother figure and he showed a lot of respect to the woman.

"good morning, zachary" louise said and zach returned the gesture as he helped ryan slip on his jacket.

"the car is outside waiting for you two" mary's voice shouted from downstairs.

zach got out of the car, yawning.

"look out" a boy with curly hair said tiredly as he went around zach on a skateboard.

zach watched as the boy entered the gates of saint bernards. (fake school)

he entered his first period with a bored expression, chemistry with mrs. cathleen.

zach looked around, and took his seat somewhere in the middle so he was blended in with other students.

the boy with curly hair walked in with with a tall boy, daniel seavey.

the brunette was well known around the school for his looks and wealth, and for being the captain of the volleyball team.

the boy with curly hair's name was jack avery, which zach learned from the teacher doing roll.

zach didn't know that many people in the junior year, he only knew some if they were popular or if his parents had worked with them before.

jack's uniform was messy, the boy didn't wear a tie and it was slightly unbuttoned.

when zach looked down, at jack's shoes he expected to see black or brown dress shoes, instead he saw white vans.

what the fuck.

"zach immediately became interested in jack avery."

feedback?

(cover.)