t h r e e

zach read the file while he got ready in the morning.

his toothbrush sat in his mouth while he buttoned up his white dress shirt, as his eyes went over the fine print.

jack started modelling when he was a child.

since he was fourteen he has been frequently modelling with vans, journeys, and zumiez.

zach's father had a few pictures of jack from a zumiez catalog, he had taken a couple months ago.

the style seemed to fit jack nicely.

"mister- i mean zach, you have ten minutes," juliette said and zach spit out the toothpaste before responding with a quick, "okay."

zach quickly rinsed and grabbed the file, continuing to read as he quickly tied his tie with no effort.

he glanced at himself in the mirror before heading downstairs, "here's your omelette."

"thank you," zach said as he sat down and ate, waiting for an outburst from louise.

louise entered the kitchen with a heavy sigh, with ryan right behind her.

she groaned when she saw zach, "first ryan and now you?"

zach looked up confusingly, "what did i do?" and louise rolled her eyes before she crouched down beside zach.

she undid his tie and fixed it before she ran her fingers though his hair, "don't forget your uniform jacket."

zach looked down at himself, he knew he was forgetting something.

"reese, why are you up darling?" mary entered the kitchen with reese on her hip with a tired expression.

her school didn't start until another two hours.

"she misses mommy," mary sighed and louise took her in her arms and zach quickly smiled at reese, "she's in her office."

this was don't disturb hours for their mother.

louise and mary shot zach as look but he ignored it as he sat his plate in the sink and made his way back upstairs.

zach always came and sat under the bleachers inside the gymnasium when he was bored, especially during lunch or his ae in the past years.

"imma go get a couple laps in before next period," zach said to corbyn who simply nodded, used to zach disappearing.

he walked towards his ae teacher and claimed he needed to go to the library.

zach passed the lunch room where seniors were eating on his way to the gymnasium.

he slipped behind the bleachers since he was small, he could fit easily.

zach immediately stopped when he locked eye's with jack avery lying on the floor.

"sup" the boy said, making the 'p' pop.

zach stared down at the boy and awkwardly went, "um hi?"

jack's curls fell in his eyes as he leaned up against the wall under the bleachers, "what're you doing here?"

"i usually come here during ae or lunch, what about you?" zach shrugged as he sat down across from jack on the hard wood floor.

jack nodded, "i don't know i got bored, do you ever get caught?"

"no, i've been doing it since last year" zach mumbled as he glanced over jack's features.

"what do you do under here?" jack asked as he pulled his knees in to his chest.

zach looked around, "nothing really...i come here to sleep through my lunch and ae or to just be alone."

jack just nodded as he stared at zach, "aren't you that kid that like skipped sophomore year, zach herron?"

"yeah," zach's face went red, as he looked sway from the older boy.

"damn you got lucky, my sophomore year sucked ass" jack sighed as he glanced down at his phone beside him.

"what're your parent's names?" jack suddenly asked.

zach raised his eyebrow before saying, "josh and myta herron."

"ohh your dad's a photographer, i've done a few shoots with him," jack nods and then mumbles, "i'm a model."

"zach nodded and smiled as if he didn't already know basic facts about jack."

feedback?

issa bowop.