t w o

zach had befriended corbyn besson when he was a freshman since they were both on the same soccer team.

"who's that jack avery kid?" zach asked as corbyn handed him a bottle of vitamin water.

corbyn looked confused before his eyes lit up, "oh the kid with a perm? i don't know i've never talked to him but i think he's a model."

i wonder if my mother's worked with him.

zach leaned on the wall as he began to drink his vitamin water, "he seems interesting."

"people say he's an asshole" corbyn shrugged as he got a vitamin water out of the vending machine for himself.

"have they actually tried to talk to him?" zach asked as he began to walk with corbyn back to their ae. (study hall)

"dunno" corbyn shrugged once again, "probably a rumor."

zach sat and stared out the window as he waited for the bell to ring, with a tired look on his face.

mrs. harrell paused every now and then and with annoyance she would glance at jack's white vans.

"jack avery, get your feet off the desk please" mrs. harrell said in the middle of her introduction.

she's the math teacher.

jack sighed as he let his legs drop to the ground harshly, landing loudly on the wooden floor.

zach flinched at the sound as he look between mrs. harrell and jack as the stared each other down.

mrs. harrell looked away quickly and continued with what she was talking about.

jack turned his head and locked eyes with zach with a glare.

he turned his head with a surprised look when he saw how jack looked at him, he looked so angry.

zach felt like jack was still staring at him but when he turned his head slightly, he never was.

it was zach's imagination.

"louise when does my mother return from paris?" zach asked as he entered the kitchen.

louise was making cookies, "um should be later tonight, why?"

"i was just wandering," zach said as he watched her stir the cookie batter.

louise glanced at zach with a worried expression, "is there something on your mind, darling?"

"no," zach shook his head and louise stopped stirring, "zachary dean."

he sighed, "there's this kid that models and i wandered if my mother had ever worked with him."

"oh, a boy caught your eye on your first day?" mary said becoming a part of the conversation.

mary was another maid that raised zach; she came along when he was around five.

"mary stop eavesdropping," louise snapped and mary rolled her eyes.

"i wasn't mother, i just happened to be turning the corner when zach mentioned a boy" mary said as she held a laundry basket.

"his name's jack avery" zach spoke up not bothered by mary being a part of the conversation.

mary seemed to be thinking, "zach and jack? you'll be a great pair."

louise rolled her eyes, "go finish the laundry mary jean."

"you're no fun" mary sighed at louise using her middle name as she passed them to go down to the laundry room.

"mother, have you ever worked with a model by the name of jack avery?" zach asked in the morning when his mother was drinking coffee.

zach's mother was a famous designer who had her own brand.

"jack avery?" his mother took another drink before getting up, "come here."

she lead him in to her office and zach took his chance to look around while his mother went through her cabinets.

zach was never allowed in his parent's offices.

"maybe your father has..." she said as she closed the drawers and opened the combined door entering his father's office.

zach's father was a famous photographer who was also designer.

she opened his drawers with a small key and pulled out a folder immediately.

"avery, jack."

feedback?

this was such an iconic photoshoot