Lost

[ IM SORRY FOR THE ERRORS SKSKS, I WAS IN A HURRY :(( ]

"Shit" The brunnette cursed inwardly as he had realised he had lost his way in the woods.

The male groaned in irritation, he would have never been lost in the first place if he had not agreed on the bet he and jimin made.

Finding your way home through the woods without a map was truly a bad decision, Taehyung thought.

He continued walking not realising he was heading deeper into the woods oblivious as ever, the brown haired male halted when he hears the bushes rustle quite loudly.

"who's there?" He furrowed his eyebrows, quickly put up a fighting stance although it may not seem like it, the boy was quite frightened for his life.

He tries to get closer to see what was causing all the ruckus but instead he sees two bright red orbs staring straight at him, and he shrieks.

Instead of the big hungry wolf that he thought was going to maul him to his last breath, out came a dark haired ravenette clothed with robes that seem to be of quality, the male had an intimidating aura surrounding him.

He walked closer and grabbed the boy by the chin, staring at him deeply with the now onyx orbs. "What's a pretty boy llike you doing out here in the woods, hm?" he asked an amused look plastered on his face.

"I-uh I seem to have lost my way, s-sir." Taehyung stammered an obvious blush on his cheeks. Never has he seen such attractive person, not alone a man, his presence itself has made the boy weak on his knees, he was too close the scent of burnt wood and pinecones makes he himself dizzy.

" C-can you maybe a-assist me?" he manages to add, not failing to stutter in the process. He looks down too embarrassed to even look at the male.

The raventte gently took Taehyung's hand up to his lips, giving it a small peck. " And to whom am I giving this pleasure of assisting? "

"T-taehyung, Kim Taehyung" The boy who is now as red as a tomato replies softly, still avoiding eye contact. " And you are?' he asks the male, barely audible but the raven head had clearly heard him.

" I'm mostly known as Hades, but i'd prefer it if you were to call me Jungkook."

Taehyung furrows his brows and tilts his head in confusion " Like the God ?" he questions, looking the mysterious male curiosity filling his mind.

Who was this man and why was he here in the middle of the woods, he didnt seem lost at all. Taehyung was cut off from his thoughts when Jungkook had replied.

"Indeed like the God" Jungkook curtly nods to confirm the boys question, the raven head starts walking ahead of Taehyung and calls him to follow "I'll take you back to the main path" he says as he continues moving forward diligently.

"Thank you.." Taehyung replies, but couldn't resist the urge to ask Jungkook as to who he is and why he was here and so he continues

"Why.... were you out alone in the middle of the woods, Jungkook?" The brunnette asked, fumbling with his fingers, worried that he shouldve never asked.

"I was just admiring the scenery" he replies calmly, quite amused at how curious the boy was. He turns around to check on the brunnette and smiles, Taehyung was too endorsed on a butterfly, he was losing his way yet again.

Jungkook walks towards the petite male, talking him by the hand and entertwining their fingers, dragging the boy along with him.

" We dont want you going astray again do we?" Taehyung shooked his head in agreement as they kept walking. A comfortable silence falls between the two.

Jungkook was the God of the underworld, The "Hades" you could say. He was just out for a walk until he stumbled into the brunnette. To him Taehyung was ethereal, perfect, his soft features make him look as fragile as a flower and his lips pink and plump as a rose. He blinked his thoughts away as they were getting closer to the main pathway.

Taehyung was about to ask something but Jungkook beat him to it, telling him that they had arrived.

Jungkook was about to leave but Taehyung grabs him by the wrist "Who are you really?" The question itself sends sparks to the God, his soft chuckle fills the air as he walks closer to the brunette, he looks down at and leaves him a small kiss on the forehead.

"Maybe i'll tell you next time so be sure to come back, cutie" Jungkook winks at the male before turning back into the woods.

Leaving Taehyung, a flustered mess who now plans to visit Jungkook frequently.