━ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

☆。*。☆。

This is the place where you can request to use my plots that I'm to lazy to write and think they will do better with other people! I will most likely update every fortnight or so, depending on the fact whether I have plot ideas or not. Under this will be the rules and requirements!

☆。*。☆。

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

manners! Please ask nicely as I'm a sensitive crybaby and will most likely cry if you're rude. I understand that we sometimes forget to use our manners (as do I!) and it's okay. A simple "Can I have this plot?" will suffice, but saying "please" and "thank you" will increase your chances! Also, if you are rude, I will blacklist you!

requesting! I'll most likely say yes, because I'm not that picky about my plots, but if there is something about you that throws me off, I'll probably deny. Oh, and I will look at your current works as well, to see your writing techniques and if you'd be good for this story. If you just have 129938 published books published, I may deny you (only if you haven't written any chapters and it's only the cast, soundtrack, etc. chapters like that). To give yourself more chance to get accepted, and if you don't have any works up, I would be perfectly happy for you to DM a sample of your work! I'm sorry if I deny you, I have my reasons! If you want, just DM and ask me why you were denied, politely, and I'll happily answer! ( Also, usually, it's first come, first serve! )

claiming! You must claim the plot within a week by responding to the comment of me saying yes and accepting your request, by commenting back, "Thank you!" or if you're not feeling the plot anymore (which is totally okay, of course!), a simple "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can do this plot anymore," would suffice. But please be polite about it and don't insult my plot as you will be blacklisted if you do.