━ 𝐃𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐃𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦!

☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。

TITLE: Debate Team
CELEBRITY: Gwilym Lee
OC NAME: Sofia  ❛ Sof ❜Acosta-Mercado
FACECLAIM: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
TAKEN BY: TBD

SUMMARY
As a young teenager, Sofia Acosta-Mercado was always interested in arguing for what was right for her fellow peers and people who didn't have a voice to begin with—her aim was always give a voice to people who didn't have a voice. That's why she joined Ralph Bernard High's Debate Team. She helped her team win competitions and soon they got to nationals— where they would be versing teams from all around the USA.

When Rami Malek first saw Sofia Acosta—Mercado at the DC National Debating Competition, he almost fell in love with how smart, funny and talented she was. But after the rush of the day left them, he only knew they would never see eachother again.

Until he finds out she was in the race to be elected into the American Congress, so he tweets her out and says, "go vote for @MissSofiaAcostaMercado, all my New York citizens following me!" not expecting her to notice it.

But of course, she does, and as expected, fangirls, because who wouldn't? It's Rami Malek!

NOTES

━ I love, love, love this plot with my whole plot but I can't explain for shit so I should probably elaborate here!

━ Basically before Sofia decided she wanted to become a politician, she was in the Debate Team and competed against Rami's team at Internationals.

━  You should make Sof's team win and make that when Rami "fell" in love with Sof, or make Rami fall in love with her while she was debating, etc.

━ Sofia is very overwhelmed and everything so she doesn't really think about DMing or talking to Rami until Lucy or another cast member of BoRhap exposes him.

━ She's very weirded out by the fact that the Rami Malek has harboured a crush on her so she's accidentally a bit standoffish, but like as in she only really responds "Yes", "No", and really short answers. This should be some of the source of some angst as Rami complains a lot to his costars on their groupchat.

━ She and Rami talk a bit until she wins the election.

━ Rami and her don't talk much until he offers to fly up to DC to meet her at the House of Congress and she's like, "Shit, yeah!" and they see each other and Sof realises she may have a crush on him. You decide from here, but Sof and Rami must end up together.

ALSO NOTHING CAN CHANGE UNLESS YOU ASK ME FIRST!