#2: The Shining Beacon

RWBY is property of Rooster Teeth

Lupinranger VS Patranger is property of Toei and Ishinomori Productions.

One Month Later

"Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!" These words came from one Yang Xiao Long, who could be most accurately described as a "Bombshell". She had blonde hair, lavender eyes, and was quite busty. Ruby, however, was struggling to breathe due to the bear hug Yang had her in.

"Please...Stop..." Ruby managed to gasp.

"But I'm so proud of you!" Yang said, pouting.

"Really sis, it's nothing." The younger girl responded.

The girls turned their heads over to the newscast playing nearby. The anchor was talking about the robbery Ruby foiled.

"And now, back to Lisa Lavender with an update on the stolen Lupin Collection."

The screen cut to Lisa Lavender, along with an image of the Lupin Collection.

"Thanks, Cyril. In other news, Vale Police still haven't found who exactly stole the legendary Collection one month ago, nor do they have any suspects. Despite numerous allegations of stealing the Collection back, the Lupin Estate has stated they have nothing to do with the heist, and that-"The screen suddenly cut off, revealing a woman with Blonde Hair, Purple eyes and a riding crop.

"Hello, and welcome to Beacon!" the woman said.

"Who's that?" Yang questioned.

"My name is Glynda Goodwitch!" The newly named Glynda seemed to answer.

"Oh."

(A/N: Everything from this point on is the same as in canon. ON TO BEACON.)

(Raphael P.O.V.)

After landing, Raphael began to look for Blake. He wasn't entirely sure what she looked like now, but she couldn't be that different. He could have sworn he heard a distant explosion.

"You complete and utter Dolt! " Raphael sighed inwardly. He knew that voice. It was hard not to when your family was wealthy. "Weiss Schnee..." His voice was dripping with venom. I swear to God. One of these days she's going to piss off the wrong person. Raphael took some deep breaths to calm himself. They helped somewhat. He decided to go and try to diffuse whatever had happened. Schnee appeared to be ranting to a girl around his age, with black hair that slowly faded to red. The blonde slowly cleared his throat. Schnee turned around, surprised by the sudden sound. "Lupin?!" She exclaimed. "What in the world are you doing here?!"

"Simple. I'm a student." The blonde responded. "Also, you might want to quiet down. Someone will wonder who you're yelling at."

"Y-Yeah, Princess!" The other girl said.

"It's heiress actually." A third voice said. Raphael looked towards where it was coming from. The owner was a pale girl wearing black clothing, with a bow on her head. Her eyes were cat-like, with yellow irises.

"Blake..?!" The blonde exclaimed. The newly named Blake softly smiled.

"It's good to see you, Raphael."She turned back to Weiss and began to speak again. "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. Known around the world as the leader of energy propellants."

"Finally, some recognit-" Weiss said before being cut off.

"Also known for their shady business practices and controversial workforces." Blake continued.

Weiss was at a loss for words. "Why-! The nerve of-! Augh!" She then began to walk off.

"Well, that went swimmingly." Blake deadpanned.

"Yeah. I knew Schnee could be a jerk, but this? This is ridiculous." Raphael commented.

The girl Weiss was fussing at jumped up. "So! Hi, I'm Ruby. Um...do either of you know where to go..?" Ruby seemed lost.

"Yeah. Follow us." Raphael answered, motioning to Blake. They proceeded to follow her to the auditorium just in time for the headmaster's speech. Ozpin stepped up to the podium and began.

"I'll keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step." With that, he finished.

Professor Goodwitch stepped up and informed everyone that they were to go to the ballroom for the night and that initiation began in the morning.

Raphael simply walked over to Blake and noticed she was still reading the book he sent her in his first package. He chuckled. "Still reading Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?" Blake jumped a bit when he spoke, before sighing.

"We both know why. Also, It's my 5th re-read."

Raphael smiled. "At least it's not "Ninjas of Love"." Blake blushed heavily at that, before closing her book, a frown on her face.

"I thought we agreed to never speak of that ever again."

Raphael laughed. "Yeah, Yeah. I know. I was just trying to get a rise out of you."

A/N: This took me a while to because it was published on fanfiction.net prior to this.

Next Time on Catch me if you can!

"A Gangler...? The Hell...?"

"You should have died with your Gramps!"

"Kaitou Change!"

#3: The Initiation