tony kisses<3

warning: this is a much longer story at 1236 words. it's cute tho

ship: frostiron
~•[]•~

It had been a few weeks, almost a month, since they had started. First, it started with Bruce, then they got to everyone.

Everyone thought of it as a prize. It was just a small gesture, but it was adorable. Especially when he was tired, not even thinking about it.

Tony Stark, the genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist, has been giving everyone small kisses. If you did a nice deed for him, you get a kiss. Even if it was just as simple as making his coffee. That was how it started.

~•[pov change + time skip]•~

Loki sighed heavily as he followed Thor into the Avengers tower. No, he wasn't arrested or wanted. He just had to stay with Thor or an Avenger to be watched and kept under control.

"Good morning, my friends!" Thor boomed as he walked into the living room. Most of the Avengers were gathered there. "Where is Stark?" He asked, glancing around.

"Down in the lab. Steve is down there trying to convince him to come upstairs," Natasha explained.

Loki sighed heavily before walking over to the small kitchen, finding a cup and getting himself some water. He ignored the conversation the Midgardians were having with his brother, thinking about what he could be doing besides this.

"Brother, come down to the lab with me," Thor suddenly interrupted his thoughts.

"Must I?" Loki asked, looking at Thor.

"If you wanna stay with us you can," Clint yelled from the couch, smiling.

Thor smiled as well. "Midgardians or me?" He asked.

Loki sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine, down to this lab you speak of."

Thor laughed a bit and nodded, starting towards the elevator. Loki followed, ignoring the Avengers behind him.

A minute or two later, the gods arrived in the lab, being let in by Steve.

"Thanks for coming down, Thor. I've gotta run upstairs," Steve told him, patting his shoulder before going into the elevator.

Loki walked over and sat in a seat, not caring for the reason Tony was down in the lab. He ignored Thor's attempt to get Tony back upstairs. Tony shooed him away, saying he was busy.

Loki watched as Thor just left, forgetting that Loki was down there as well. He smiled and stood up, walking over to Tony. He remembered their last encounter, when he had tried to invade the Earth. That was a while ago, and he was over it.

"So, could I have that drink now?" He asked, leaning to the side to try and see what Tony was doing.

The shorter man jumped, not expecting to hear Loki so close to him. "Jesus Christ- why the hell are you here, Reindeer Games?" He asked, huffing a bit.

Loki smiled and chuckled lightly. "I have to stay with Thor or one of your 'mighty' Avengers," he explained, putting air quotes around 'mighty.'

"So did Thor let you stay here?" Tony questioned, stopping his work finally.

Loki shrugged. "In a way. I am with an Avenger, am I not?" He asked, leaning on a nearby table.

Tony nodded a bit. "Yeah, don't lean on the table. Important blueprints, things to work on." He gently tapped Loki's arm, signaling for him to move.

Loki raised an eyebrow. "You want me to move?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"More or less, yeah," Tony told him, moving some of the blueprints away.

Loki rolled his eyes and stood fully, stepping away.

Tony smiled, organizing the papers. He went up on his tip-toes and kissed Loki's cheek. "Thanks, bud." He went back to working afterwards.

Loki was confused. Was that normal? Doing a favor and getting a kiss? He looked over at Tony. "What was that?" He asked.

"The kiss? Oh, I do that sometimes. Everyone else cherishes them for some reason," Tony explained. "I just did it one morning and Bruce told eveyone. Now they all think it's normal, so do I." He shrugged, continuing to work.

Loki nodded, pulling a chair over. He sat down and watched Tony work in silence. He wasn't really interested in the technology, he just wanted peace away from Thor.

He then remembered what everyone wanted Tony to do. "Stark, why don't you go upstairs? Everyone will come down here, one by one until you do," he added on. "You can work on whatever this is later."

Tony turned to him and put the tools he was using down. "And why should I listen to you?" He asked. "Last time we met you were demanding everyone kneel before you. Then you threw me out a window off of this tower," Tony explained.

"Because you don't understand what you're dealing with. Everyone up there is worried," Loki sighed. "They haven't stopped talking about you since I arrived." Most of it was lies, but he was really just trying to get out of the lab.

Tony crossed his arms and sighed. "Fine, I'll go upstairs," he gave in finally.

Loki smiled and stood, kissing his cheek purposely. "Then let's go," he added, smirking at Tony before starting to the elevator.

Behind him, Tony stood for a second, surprised, before jogging to catch up to him. "What was that?" He asked

"I returned your little kiss," Loki explained. "It is only fair, isn't it?" He asked, turning to Tony as he stopped in front of the elevator.

Tony shrugged a little. "It does make sense," he pointed out. Little did Loki know, but Tony had a small plan. He reached around Loki and opened the elevator, stepping in.

Loki followed and stood in the center, watching the doors close.

"Hey, why don't you keep it?" Tony interrupted the silence, looking at Loki.

"What do you mean?" Loki asked, looking confused.

"What else would I mean?" Tony replied before grabbing Loki's cheeks, standing on his tip-toes, and kissing him.

Loki's eyes widened in surprise before he kissed back, bending over a bit so Tony didn't have to make himself taller anymore.

The doors opened, everyone in the living room looking over to see them. There were many different reactions.

"Holy shit!" From Clint, Stephen, and Natasha.

"What the ffffrick?" From Steve and Peter.

"Oh damn," from Bruce and Wanda.

"Brother?!" From Thor.

Tony pulled away and looked over at everyone through the door, smiling a bit. "Hey guys," he greeted, chuckling a little.

Loki stepped to the buttons and smiled. "If you don't mind," he muttered, hitting the button to close the doors again. He watched as Thor started to run over to the door, not making it before it closed.

Tony clicked a button from behind Loki. "How about we stay away from that floor?" He suggested as the elevator started moving.

Loki grinned softly. "Sounds like a brilliant idea," he whispered before leaning down and kissing him again.

The elevator stopped on another floor, this time it was one of Tony's other living rooms. They stopped kissing for a moment before stepping out of the elevator.

The moment the doors closed, Tony pushed Loki against them and started kissing him again, catching the God by surprise.

Loki pulled away for a moment, smiling at Tony. "Maybe not now, Stark," he muttered. "Thor could be up here at any moment," he pointed out.

Tony nodded reluctantly. "Yeah, I guess. Should we just watch tv or something?" He asked. "Better than nothing."

"Whatever you would like," Loki replied, kissing Tony's forehead.