hoodies

[wc: 442]

smol fluffs here for you uwu
sorry for the wait, ive been busy with school.

~~~~~

Tony walked into the main room, different attire on. He heard a few chuckles and quiet comments before someone spoke up.

"Uh, Tones, you do know what you're wearing right?" Rhodey asked from the opposite couch.

Tony, fully well knowing what he was wearing, smiled a shit-eating grin. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be wearing a Captain America hoodie?" He asked, grabbing the hood and pulling it over his face.

The hood had eye holes and a small mask to look like Captain America's old 1940's costume. So Tony was now dressed in black skinny jeans and the top half of Cap's oldest suit.

Tony smiled again, this time the smile being directed at Steve himself. The super soldier was just shaking his head, trying to hide his smile.

About a week later, Tony was sitting in the living room, his Cap hoodie on. He'd been wearing it every day.

Tony looked up when he heard footsteps and looked up to see Steve walking over.

But he was in an Iron Man hoodie.

"Decided to try a new look. Opinion?" Steve asked, smirking.

Tony snorted and shrugged. "Accentuates your eyes. The red and blue together like that. Might be a size too small, though, Cap," he joked, leaning against the couch.

Months later, now the two were together. They still wore the hoodies, as well.

Tonight was movie night, and all the Avengers were together in the living room.

Thor and Bruce sat together near the TV, the two of them occasionally exchanging words and kisses.

Natasha sat with Pepper and Happy, the three actually watching the movie.

Clint- signature Clint Barton- was laying on a high bookshelf, asleep. Nobody was worried if he'd fall.

Rhodey sat alone on a chair, not paying attention to the movie. He seldom looked up, unless it was the complaints from everyone else about Steve and Tony.

The two were together on a couch slightly close to the TV screen. They had started out watching, but now they were making out a bit.

Natasha had started the complaining. "Pay attention to the movie, idiots," she hissed quietly, throwing some popcorn at them.

Soon others joined, the two still ignoring the popcorn and candy thrown at them. Until Thor jumped in.

"If you two morons do not get yourselves a room, I will get Stormbreaker in here," he threatened, his voice booming over the movie.

Tony giggled quietly at the comment and smiled, leaning back a bit. He stood up and grabbed Steve's wrist before the two ran out of the room.

"Glad they're three floors above us," Clint commented, having been woken up from Thor.