Mistakes

Hazel's P.O.V
    I have been gone for several weeks now. I left while Hayley was still in the beginning of her pregnancy and Marcel still having power. But I know that it won't be long before Klaus has his Manor back. For it is his after all.
    Where did I go? Well I went to a place that I have dreamed of going. Before following Elijah around to find Klaus. The Bahama's! The most beautiful place in the whole world. Why only several weeks(a month to be exact) well because Freya is alive. The eldest Mikaelson, and Rebecca called of course. Which Rebecca filled me in on them not knowing about Freya until recently. That and she obviously had to tell me how much of an ass Elijah has been and how he is absolutely miserable. I think she believes him. But that is ok, because they will all need each other once they find out my mistake.

Third P.O.V
    Elijah and Hayley spoke only when it pertained to the pregnancy, otherwise Elijah was sulking in his room, reading the notes and letters Hazel had left him time and time again throughout their marriage.
Klaus drank heavily, ignoring everyone half of the time anyone spoke included Cami.
Rebecca kept trying to get Elijah out of his room and spent a lot of time with her sister.
Kol spent a lot of time making fun of his family and their failures and other times he was off doing who knows what.
"Come on Elijah! You can't stay in there all day!" Rebecca yelled, though she didn't have to, she chose to. "Leave the man alone." Kol smirked, knowing if he tried to defend Elijah, Klaus would jump in. "No, yell at him, tell him how much of an idiot he was to have pushed the only women who ever loved him away. Tell him he should dagger himself or let me do it." Klaus growled, chugging the rest of his drink. Kol laughed, while Rebecca glared at Klaus and Kol. "I've spoken to her." Rebecca confessed. Klaus stood up abruptly and Elijah's door opened so fast that the hinges nearly came off the wall and door. "What? When? Where is she?" Klaus asked, Elijah stood at the railing waiting for an answer. Rebecca was about to reply when she was cut off.
"Why I'm right here of course." Hazel smile the most beautiful smile. One to which Elijah felt himself almost mimicking, before realizing, she was not alone.
"This is my friend Noah. Noah this would be my husband's family. Meet the Mikaelson's!" She smiled again, looking around.
Well at least she said husband.

Hazel's P.O.V
    Rebecca ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "We have missed you." I smiled. "I know. You've only told me hundreds of times." I looked up and smiled at Elijah, he didn't smile back, he just kept glaring at Noah. Noah is nothing more than a friend that I accidentally killed per say. I looked at Klaus. Oh he was pissed. I was brought back from my thinking when I was in a bone crushing hug. "Kol." I smiled. "Beautiful as always Hazel." He winked and you could see the anger just rolling off of Elijah. "Guy's this is Noah, and he's here because I killed him not knowing he was the son of a very very powerful witch, and now I need help." I smiled helplessly. "What do you mean you need help?" Klaus asked. Raising an eyebrow. Noah spoke up. Noticing my hesitation. "My mother cast a spell and made her human again and." Noah stoped and looked at me. I paused, the only thing left to say will hurt everyone around me. "And what? Spit it out, some of us don't have all day." Klaus spoke at the same time Rebecca said "You're human?" Everyone was whispering and Elijah was just staring and I looked up at him and that's when it started again, the room started to spin and concern flashed over his face. Next thing I knew, Elijah was in front of me catching me as I fell. "I'm think I'm dying." I whispered before I passed out.