Chapter Four

Lunar: Heyyo!!! Lunar here! I was gonna save this for tomorrow and watch some anime tonight but Netflix is being a butt. ;-; So I decided to update. I could do homework but..... I don't wanna. :) so here is chapter 4 of Broken Flower!!! Enjoy!!!

Silvia's POV

I glared at the blonde haired bimbo. No one called my Rose a faggot. She is mine and I wont let her be insulted. One minute I was glaring at the bitch then the next thing I knew I was pounding her face into the floor. She screamed in pain but I didn't care. She hurt Rose. And she was gonna pay for it. Blood was pouring out of her nose and her lips were slit badly. Emma's face was full of fresh new bruises. But I still kept punching her. 'This bitch deserves it.'

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! BREAK IT UP YOU TWO!! NOW!!"

Someone separated me from Emma. I tried to break free of their grasp to continue pounding her. I looked to my right and felt my heart freeze. Rose was curled up against the wall with her face in her knees. I felt guilt run through me. Nathan told me she gets panics attacks when it is beyond loud. I finally broke free from the gym teacher's grasp and ran over to Rose. I knelt down beside her and pulled her close to me. She froze but relaxed into my arms. She was having a hard time breathing and I began panicking. I rubbed my hand along her back and whispered to her.

"Shhhh. Calm down Rosy. It's ok."

I rocked her and kept whispering to her. I looked up around us and noticed the locker room empty. There was a puddle of blood on the floor, but that was it. 'They must have brought Emma to the nurse's office.' I smirked to myself. 'Bitch deserved it.'

I looked down at the flower that was in my arms. She fell asleep. The door slammed open and Mr.Rascler ran in. He glared at me. "This is the first day of school and you get into a fight! I know you had a bad reputation at your other schools for fights but we talked about it! You were supposed to stop getting into fights! What have you got to say for yourself?"

I looked up at him not afraid. "She was bullying Rose. She said some pretty nasty stuff to her. Things that shouldn't be said to anyone."

His look softened. "I understand standing up for someone you care about, but you can't just go and beat up a student. I don't like Emma because of how she is but you don't see me going and pounding her face in do you? No. So I still got to punish you in some way. Go carry Rose to the nurse's office and then me and you are going to have a talk."

I nodded and picked Rose up. She was light as a fucking feather. 'Does she even eat? Damn. She is lighter than a feather.' Rose cuddled into my chest and I smiled. God I love this girl.

After bringing Rose to the nurse's office, and being having a glaring match with Emma, I strolled to Mr.Rascler's office. I walked in and the lady behind the desk smiled at me and told me to go on in.

(Lunar: My dog just almost puked on my step mom's cat and I'm dying of laughter. Sorry. I had to share it with you guys. Anywho..On with the story!)

I walked into his office and he gestured me to sit in the chair in front of his desk. I sat and stared at him waiting for a lecture. I soon got one.

"Now NAC does not give up on students. Even if they are as violent as you. And since it is your first day here and it was for a good cause I'll let you off with only a detention. Any other school would have expelled you. And they have expelled you before. But like I said, NAC does not give up on students. We want to help them figure out when it is a bad time to attack someone. Which is almost all the time. You will have to stay after school for detention. But if you get into another fight this week I will suspend you. Do you understand Silvia?"

I nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good. Now shoo. Go to your girlfriend's side," Mr. Rascler smirked.

I blushed heavily and zoomed out the door. I hate principle's offices. But this principle is nice. The lady behind the desk stopped me. Her honey brown eyes smiled at me. "Here dear. Have some mints. And share with Rose. She loves mints. Oh! And I'm Mrs. Lancusco. I don't think I introduced myself to you before."

I smiled at her and took the mints, while storing the info about Rose's favorite candy in my mind. "I'm Silvia. It's nice to meet you. And thank you for the mints."

She smiled and I headed out the door. Time to see my precious flower. 'What if she hates me?' I pushed the thought aside and continued on my way to the nurse's office.

Lunar: Heyyo!! I hope you guys enjoyed. Thanks for reading!! Cya later!!!

Lexi out~