~1~

Alright so before I get started I just wanna say I don't own VLD! Hope ya Like it!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
"Get up Slut!" Keith wakes up to his father yelling at him to get up. He grabs the nearest hoodie and pants and gets dressed. He gets out of his room and goes down the stairs. He is greeted by a punch in the stomach. He grunts and gets up. "Stupid bitch, you worthless piece of garbage!" His father yells at him. "St least I know how to read." Keith says under his breath. "What did you say boy!" His dad gets closer to Keith. "Don't hurt him!" Keith's little brother Mason cries, Mason is a 7th grader who's shy like Keith but unlike Keith he does not stand up to his father. "Do you want to be like your Mother?!" The ugly man yells at him. "Don't yell at him!" Keith says. "Why shouldn't I brat?" His father asks grabbing Keith by his neck. "H-he already gets picked on he doesn't need a horrible excuse of a father too!" Keith yells. He then kicks his father knocking him out. "Let's go mason..." he tells the little black headed boy. "Keith are you okay?" His little brother asks. "Yes I'm fine let's get out of hear before that brute wakes up.
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Time Skip brought to you by Lances bad jokes.
At School Keith's POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
After I drop mason off at school I go to my sad excuse of a High School. I see my little group of friends who know about the abuse. "Hey Keith!" I hear my best friend call. "Hey Pidge..." I say quietly trying to cover the marks on my neck but I'm too late. "Keith are you and Mason okay?" I hear her say. Pidge is like my sister and she cares about me and Mason. "Yeah." I lie. I look around and see my other friends Hunk,Shiro,and my crush Lance. "Hey guys sorry we're late! Someone woke up late." My friend Shiro says looking at Lance. These are the 4 who know about my Family. But Pidge is the only one who witnessed the abuse. (RIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG)
The bell rings and I head to 1st period with Pidge. We have most of our classes together but 2. Me and her get in right before the late bell rings. Me and Pidge go to the back. 1st period is LCC (Learning Cadet Corps search it up) "Alright everyone today we will be learning about Abuse." My Sargent says to the class. I look down and Pidge notices. "Cate....t...s...........a......b" I start to feel dizzy, "Keith!" Is all I hear before passing out.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Pidge's POV
I take Keith to the nurse and all of the crew come in. "What happened?" Lance asks. "I don't know Our Sargent got onto some things he's going through. Then he just passed out." I tell them. I can tell everyone's worried including me. Keith is not one to open up unless he's known you for a long time. I've known him for 5 years and everyone else only 4. I look at the bed and Keith wakes up. "What happened?" He asks sounding tired. "You passed out in LCC." I say, his head plops on the pillow in disappointment. I can tell he's embarrassed. "Alright everyone I'm informed your Parents about what happened and you guys can go home." The nurse tells us. I've been to Keith's house and his "father" doesn't like it when he gets a call from school. "Hey guys we can go to my house." I volunteer. "Sure! Let us tell our parents!" Hunk says gladly. Keith grabs his backpack and puts his phone in his pocket. "I'm ready." He says quietly. We all head out the door.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Time skip brought to you by hunks Amazing Cooking.
We all get to my house and put our stuff in the corner. "Let's go into my room! I've got stuff for y'all!" I say excited to show the boys. I get 5 small boxes and hand it to everyone. I open mine and yes I did wrap my own. I get a green lion onesie, Keith has a red one, Shiro black, Hunk yellow, and lance Blue. "Thanks Pidge!" They all say to me. "Your welcome!" I say. "Oh shit! I gotta go pick up my brother!" Keith says grabbing his stuff and heads out the door.
Keith's POV
I drive to Masons school. He gets into the car crying. "Are you okay buddy?" I ask him putting my arm on his leg. "Yeah, just bullies again." He replies. I make sure to go under the speed limit and take a longer route so we both have some time to prepare for the hell hole. "My day wasn't great either." I say. "What happened?" Mason asks. "I passed out in first period and "dad" got a phone call. So I spent the rest of the day with Pidge and the others." I explain. "Oh wow." He says but he smiles. We realize that we are at our house. "Mason, when we walk in got strait to your room, okay?" I say looking him in the eye. "Okay, be safe Keith." Mason replies. We open the door and I see our father pissed. Mason runs to his room. "Why did I get a phone call from the school?" He glares at me. "I-I passed out in class..." I say looking at the floor knowing that I'm going to get my ass beaten. He grabs me and starts punching me repeatedly until he got bored then grabbed a beer. I went into my room and cry. I get s notification from my broken phone.
-text messages-
PidgetSpinner: hey idiots
EmoChild: hey.
PidgetSpinner: you okay Keith?
EmoChild: well I got my ass beaten other than that I'm pretty good.
PidgetSpinner: well on Saturday I'm going to have a sleepover if you and Mason wanna come?
EmoChild: Yes! Thank you!
PidgetSpinner: Does everyone else wanna come?
SpaceDaddy: Sure!
LoverBoyLance: Hell Yeah!
BigGassyGenius: sure I'll bring food!
EmoChild: well gtg deal with the ass.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I turn off my phone hearing my name being called for the 2nd time. I get up and go down the stairs I see—
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N
So thanks for reading! (If there are people reading lol) I left it on a cliff hanger cuz I can. Anyway have a good day/night. Bai.
1077 Words