~2~

So someone read my story and voted for it. Thank you so much! I'm glad that someone read my story! Anyway back to the Fanfic!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
I go down stairs and I see Lance looking terrified. My dad is holding him by his hair with a knife to his throat. "Dad let him go!" I scream my friend, my crush in my dads hands. "Only if you wish to take his place." "I'll take his place! Put him down now!" I scream knowing what he's going to do to me, but I don't care I need to keep Lance and Mason safe. "Okay then." He then drops Lance and he goes into the corner Masons at I didn't realize that he was there too. "I love you Mason, take care of him Lance." I say preparing for certain death. He then grabs my neck the starts beating me up eventually he grabs the knife and I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. "Keith!" "Yess this is Lance......" "Call 911......." "my broth....." "help....h....i...." is all I hear I'm fighting consciousness then black.
—————————(Lance POV—————————
I see him on the ground. "Keith!" His dad ran away it's just me and Mason. I call 911 "Yes this is Lance McClain I need help!" "Call 911!" "Help him!" Mason is with Keith who is barely conscious then I see him close his eyes and go limp. "Mason please take to the police for now" I say giving him my phone as I go by Keith lifting his head up. "Keith I need you awake!" I'm close to panic but his little brother is here. "Keith please help is on the way!" "l....ance" "I'm here Keith, I'm here." I try to keep him awake until medics come. "M-my stomach, Lance it hurts..." he must be in a lot of pain for him to say it. "It's going to be okay, I'm not going to let you get hurt again." I look at his Violet eyes I can tell he's in pain and that he is tired. He slowly closes his eyes. "Keith stay with me buddy!" He's trying I can tell he's also weak from the stab. "Mason how long until they get here!" "They're here!" He opens the door for them to investigate the house. I get up so they can put him on a stretcher. They let me and Mason go on the ambulance to the hospital. I text the crew.
-Messages-
LoverBoyLance: Guys meet me at the hospital!
PidgetSpinner: are you okay Lance?
BigGassyGenius: What's going on?
LoverBoyLance: Keith got stabbed and he's not looking to good. He has an oxygen mask on. I have Mason with me he's crying. I'll explain the rest later.
SpaceDad: I'm on my way!
PidgetSpinner: I'll pick hunk and Allura up!
-end messages-
Keith is unconscious and he looks extremely pale. Mason is crying I hug him to comfort him. Then we make a stop and Keith is taken away.
—————in the waiting room—————————
Keith had to go into surgery and the others are here they all look worried. Pidge is hugging Mason since she's the closest to him and Keith. "H-how much longer?" The 7th grader asks in between cry's. "One more hour." Pidge says hugging the little boy. Then the doctor comes in. "The surgery went well but–" my heart drops at that word. "He may be weak when he's awake the stab was almost fatal." I feel my eyes water. "Is he going to make it?" I ask worriedly. "He should be only 2 can see him." Me and Pidge volunteer because we're the closest to him. Mason didn't want to see his brother hurt, I don't blame him. We go in the room were Keith is. He has an IV in one arm still has an oxygen mask. He's too weak to even breathe on his own, and he's so pale. "Oh my gosh..." Pidge says sitting by her best friend looking so pale. "He's going to be okay." I say half for Pidge and half for me. "I've never seen him like this..." Pidge says looking like she's going to cry. I hug Pidge and she's hugs me back. We both look at him. He looks lifeless. It's now time to go.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Pidge POV
Me and the crew go to a hotel that's right next door to The hospital. We all are in shock of what happened. Mason is on the couch with lance they're both crying. "I got us some candy." I give some to them they smile which I'm taking as a thank you. All of a sudden we get a call from the police. "Is this Katie Holt" "Yes, is there any more information?" "Yes we found his father, we need to see and talk to Mason Kogane, and Lance McClain." "Lance, Mason!" I hollor. "Yes?" "The police want to talk to you and Mason to get more information about the incident." I explain. Lance and Mason head out the door and they drive away. "How are you feeling, Hunk?" I ask. "Worried..." he's making soup for everyone. "Me too. But we know he's a fighter, he will be okay!" I say. I get a text message from Lance, it says....
I like doing cliff hangers. Sorry if this is a bit rushed! I'm thinking about doing another series but I don't want to kill y'all so I'm going to finish it soon.
911 words