Can't Sleep (Drift x Brite Bomber Lemon)

[This IS A LEMON guys! Don't read if you're sensitive to this kind of content! Anyways, enjoy!] 

  "...Drift?" Brite whispered, her eyes staring blankly at a wall. Her lover's arms tightened around her waist, pulling her in closer as he buried his face close to her back. A sigh would leave her lips afterwards, he was really oblivious when sleep wasn't he?

He slowly traveled upwards to the crook of her neck, placing his head on her shoulder as his lips unintentionally hovered just over her skin. She could feel his light breathes, making her skin crawl. She shivered and goosebumps started to form, the girl parted her lips once more, "Drift..?" She spoke up, his muscles tensed.

He was up.

"I can't sleep.." She said in the softest voice she could muster, the tone of her voice seeming low and grim as well.

"Why not?" Drift replied, his voice groggy and significantly deeper and husk due to being waken up. His eyes remained shut, just as his arm stayed around her waist. She shrugged, knowing it was because of her endlessly wandering mind. She'd rather not speak with him about that. Drift finally opened his eyes and he neared his lips to her neck, letting them softly brush against her skin. Brite's breathing hitched, coming out jagged as she gripped his hand. He then planted a single kiss on her neck. It was gentle and although the kiss had made her skin form goosebumps, she knew he meant it to be comforting. Neck kisses can be so many different things. She counted this one as a kiss that made her feel weak in the knees, Brite paced her breathing and let her sigh come out steady.

He fell asleep again.

She whined like a child and tried wiggling out of his arms, but he kept his arms tight.

"Drift." She hissed at him.

He groaned, "keep moving like that and I'll make you tired."

Brite stopped, for a minute she couldn't really decipher exactly what he meant by that.

Make me tired? How so?

It didn't necessarily matter to her after a long enough thought process, and the position they were in made her want to squirm around. Badly. She sighed and clutched his arms, which were quite impressively muscular. How did she not notice all this before? Maybe it slipped her mind, Drift always had an attractively fit body.

Prying his arms away were first priority, his grip was loosening to her relief and she made haste, taking this chance to wiggle free.

He bit down on her neck hard enough to grab her attention.

She squeaked, "Drift!"

"Didn't I tell you?"

His voice was smooth and rough all in the same, him being tired only made it deeper. It was hard enough that he was physically attractive, but the way he said those very words sent chills throughout her body. Was he speaking that way on purpose? Or is his voice just naturally that sexy when he's tired? Brite bit on her lip, an anxious feeling starting to build. He was holding her hostage in bed. Whatever dream land he was in it must be a damn good one.

Okay, different tactic.

Move slow.

More determination hit her being, willing her body to try and ease her way from him this time. Unbeknownst to her, this would be the thing that brought her soundless lover to the edge. Brite could be quite oblivious sometimes, unaware of the things she did. Especially when it came to him, this whole time she was so focused on moving away from him that she hadn't taken simple things into consideration. Her hips were equal to his, and although she wasn't meaning to, she was quite deliberately rubbing against him in ways that he couldn't ignore. Her hips continued like it was a tease. Drift's dreams were at first innocent and now with her moving against him like this he was dreaming of much dirtier things.