Harry...Harry Potter

Liam's POV

I watched Harry and Savannah walk up the trail to the mountain. Hopefully, Harry listened to me when I had told him the directions. Memories of when we were helping Savannah back to the pond flooded back. Harry was holding Savannah's hand. 

"You're squeezing the life out of that orange," said Zayn.

I jumped and looked at the orange in my hands. It was completely ruined and the orange juice was dripping down my arm. I threw the orange on the ground.

"Poor orange," Niall said.

I walked over and sat down on the ground near the pond. This...this isn't jealously, Liam. I reached up and ran my hand through my hair, trying to comb the bad thoughts out. They will be back soon and nothing would've happened. There's nothing to be jealous about. Harry knows his limits when it comes to me, but sometimes he likes to push them. 

Savannah's POV

"Harry, do you know where we are going?" I asked. He nodded, but he looked unsure. I sort of knew the way back and to the mountain, but it's not like I memorized it but I should've.

We made it to the mountain after taking a few wrong turns.  I was disappointed to see the fire Liam and I made was barely a foot high now. Also there was only a hint of smoke left. I started throwing twigs into the fire. It had only been 12 hours. If we were going to keep this going we will need to go about every 6 hours instead, which is a big hassle. I reached down to pick another one up and Harry picked up the other end of the same twig.

"My twig," said Harry, frowning.

"No mine!" I pulled on one end and he pulled on the other end.

"Fine you can have it." Harry let go of his end and I went falling backwards. He started laughing at me and I narrowed my eyes.

I pointed the twig at him pretending it was wand, "Expelliarmus!"

Harry pretended to be hurt and fell to the ground. I watched as he picked up a twig and pointed it at me. "Oh, love, you forgot! I'm Harry...Harry Potter."

"Can Harry Potter defend himself against a sword?" I smirked.

"Captain Hook can!" Harry got up and ran towards me with his twig pretending it was a sword. I countered his attack and tried to stab his stomach. He blocked my stab. He then knocked my "sword" out of my hand. My instinct was to run. I started running around the clearing. Harry caught up and picked me up from behind. I let out a scream.

"Let me down!" I yelled as I kicked him.

"No can do!" said Harry.

"Harry, we have to finish the fire!" I yelled at him. "Put me down! I'll do whatever you want!" It came out too fast, I couldn't stop it.

"Anything?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Hmm..." This seems familiar. Oh yeah, this happened with Niall, Louis and I. "How about a kiss?" I rolled my eyes at his fake puckered lips.

"How about no."

"Okay how abo-" Harry stopped and looked up.

"What?" I questioned him. There was a boom in the distance. "Harry, we should go."

"Yeah, we have a problem," Harry said, looking down.

"And that would be...?" I asked.

"I don't know the way back,"Harry answered quietly.

--------------------------------------------

Savannah better know the way back huh? Cute Sarry moments<3 sorry Siams, but this was mostly a Sarry chapter. Anyways bare with the Justin Bieber music on the side there>>>

It just fit the chapter! Sorry this is a SHORT chappie:(

- Jessica xoxo