Movies Can Possibly Save Your Life

Savannah's POV

We tumbled down a hill through plants and leaves. Twigs and branches flung into my face. One almost took my eye out. I probably earned lots of new cuts and bruises. We landed at the foot of the hill and the parrot kept flying away from us.

"Hey! Get back here you no good parrot!" I screamed.

"No don't leave me!" Louis cried.

I turned around to face the rest of the boys. They weren't scraped up too bad, but Zayn had this huge cut above his eyebrow. Niall laid restless on the ground.

"Niall?" I whispered.

No response. I started to panic. I hurried over to him.

"Oh don't worry about me I'm fine," Harry said while getting up. I glared at him. This was no time to joke.

I put my head against Niall's chest. There was a pulse, relieved, I sat back up. Liam came over to exam Niall.

"This is all my fault..." Liam whimpered. Was he about to cry?

"No it's not, Liam!" I exclaim and put my hand on his arm for comfort.

"Yes, it is! I shouldn't have agreed to follow that parrot then we all would've stayed at our little paradise," Liam replied while putting his hand to his face.

"Ermm...we have more problems...like four to be exact..." Zayn interrupted us.

Liam's POV

I turned away from Savannah. In a pond, four crocodiles were emerging from the water. My eyes widened. I grabbed Niall off the ground and threw him over my shoulder. We ran hurriedly, but the crocodiles blocked our path and the started to encircle us.

"Wait! I know how to solve this problem, I've seen it on a movie before! Okay, so after I say noodles run! Okay?" Louis said.

"Why noodles?" Harry questioned.

"Do not question me, Curly!" Louis sassed.

"Okay, do what you have to, Louis," I replied.

Louis swiftly picked up four twigs that were fairly near us and place them into each of the crocodiles mouths so that they couldn't bite or close their mouths.

"NOODLES!" He screamed.

We all took off towards the direction the parrot went. Luckily, the parrot was resting on a branch not far off and it started to continue to fly towards the beach. After walking a mile, Niall grew heavy on my shoulder.

"Hang on a second," I shouted to the group ahead off me.

The parrot landed on a branch. I set Niall down. I saw his eyes shut real quick. Something was fishy...

"Niall? I know you're fine. You just had your eyes open!"

"No, I'm not!" Niall said. I chuckled.

"Oh I just give myself away!" Niall face palmed.

He sat up and then slowly stood up.

Savannah's POV

Once Nial was fully conscious we started traveling again. We were so close I could feel it. Suddenly, it became hard to walk and soon I couldn't move.

"Help!" I screamed.

Everyone rushed back to help me, even the parrot flew back.

"It's quicksand!" Harry exclaimed.

"Don't panic! I've seen this happen in a movie. I need a huge branch," Louis said. Niall and Harry hurried back into the forest and moments later they came back out with a huge branch. "Grab this branch, Savannah!" Louis exclaimed. After a few good tugs I was free.

"Thank you, Louis" I hugged him and he hugged me back. We broke from the hug and walked back in the direction we were going to go before I walked into the quicksand.

If I learned anything from staying on this island it would be that, movies actually do help you in the future especially when you are stranded on an island.

-----------------------

Hey amazingness! I decided to publish this chapter early! Enjoy!
Thank you for 20,000 reads!(:

I'm sorry if I haven't gotten to your profile to say thank you for getting me to 20,000 reads, but I will eventually. It won't let me post a message on your message board because it says it's a duplicate message -.-

- Jessica xoxo