Best friend Squad?

"Why are you acting like this glimmer." Bow shouted through a firmly locked door. "I-I don't know what I did, how can I make it up to you."

I was watching a Distraught Bow try and under stand Glimmers temperamental mood. It has been like this for a while now, Glimmer and Bow getting into fights and then trying to act like it didn't happen. To be honest I was so sick of them. With Catra we didn't do this and-.

"Adora can you tell me what's wrong" Bow intruded on my nice thoughts.

"Oh Umm maybe she's hungry" I shrugged and leaned against a wall.

"GLIMMER PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG" Bow pleaded again, he tried to open the door to glimmers room again but it was like stone.

"JUST GO AWAY BOW" Glimmer yelled. " I want to know how I can help" he yelled back.

"YOU CAN HELP BY LEAVING" Glimmer screamed.

Bow threw his head back and let out an exasperated groan. He stomped away muttering furiously.

"Adora is he gone?" Glimmer whispered. "Yeah he's gone". I heard a small good then a two pops as glimmer teleported out, grabbed me and then teleported back into her room.

"Bow is being so infuriating lately" Glimmer gasped then she teleported up to her bed.

I not being a teleporting gremlin had to climb up to her bed and then listen to a string of threats at Bow.

"You know is probably with that Perfuma, he is always hanging out with her now, I bet you they are dating" gushed Glimmer, her face pink with fury.

" he could just be hanging out with her because she is nice and they are friends" I said.

"No way Perfuma is so pretty, Bow is so basic of course he goes for pretty girls like Perfuma".

Now I wasn't going to tell Glimmer that is was about 99% sure that Bow was gay. I mean he wears a crop top, is covered in hearts and just a few days ago he gave me an hour long lecture on why Boys with freckles are cuter than girls with freckles.

Glimmer raged on, "an She is just so perfect and sweet and beautiful AHHH WHY CANT I BE THAT PRETTY."

"Glimmer you are pretty and I'm sure Bow likes her as a friend" I explained.

"No way I'm am so unfit and ugly and Bow would always go for prettier girls that me" she spilled . I looked her dead in the eyes because she just confessed she wanted Bow as more that a friend.

"Don't look at me like that Adora it's just I Umm I... I don't want Perfuma to break up the best friend squad."

Oh my lord I have never met a worse liar than Glimmer, she can't lie for anything.

"Glimmer, with the way you and Bow have been fighting and at this rate it will be YOU who breaks up the best friend squad."

Glimmers fury evaporated and she looked shell shocked. "I'm Adora I am um....sorry" she mumbled.

" it's not me you be apologising to, it's should be Bow"

With that I jumped down off her bed and walked out without another word.

The moment I was outside I let myself breath and relax. Being the one who always tried to stop them from fighting and was a shoulder to cry on was really draining me. To be honest I just wanted to see Catra again...

I decided I should work out to take my mind off of the friendship drama whirlwind that is Glimmer and Bow.

I was doing my stretches when my mind wandered onto the though of Catra.

I was doing a spilt and comparing my other friends with Catra. Yeah sure Catra was on the evil side now but that shouldn't make her "evil". I wanted to put out that little fire of hope that she would see the light and join the rebel force, then we can be friends again......friends.

I finished my stretches and was going at it on a attack dummy. I wasn't in She-ra form because I still felt that I, Adora needed to keep up my gains.

Every time I lost or messed up a hit or strike I would thing back to the times Catra would beat me, she always was more athletics gifted with her cat like reflexes. Maybe that's the reason I worked so hard, I wanted to prove I was on her level and could keep up.

I needed to be stronger than this but in my heart I really missed her.

Back in the good old days, we were the besties and nothing could break us apart. Back then I though of her as my best friend but now....

Something in my gut stirred every time I saw her. I would think of her and I in Scenarios where she would leave the hoard and come and join me. We would lock eyes and she would smile brightly, we would hug.....but part of me wanted to.....well...kiss her.

I finished training and got up the showers to wash off my sweat. I skipped dinner because as I walked to my room I heard the familiar shouts and yells of Glimmer and Bow. I just couldn't deal with that now.

My bed was nice. I had gotten used to sleeping alone, well that's what I told Glimmer but it still bothered me, being alone at night and not being able to hear Catra's deep breathing.

I took a rather large pillow and placed it at the end of my bed. The mattress sagged like Catra was curled up there.

I lay back into my pillows and drifted into longing thoughts.

So how do you dudes feel about this so far. I am really obsessed with my idea and now I have my hand back I can type at full force.