What should we do?

I woke up and slipped my dry clothing on.

I watched Adora as she slept, her blond hair all around her gentle face. Everything seemed peaceful now ..... I knew this wasn't going to last and that she didn't care, no one does.

"Briar rose awakes" I commented as Adora got ready. I averted my eyes as she dressed.

"So Catra how will we get out of here".

"I was think of that while you slept and we can climb up that fallen tree and make our way to the surface."

"After that?"

I was silent because after that was something I didn't want to face just yet.

"Let just climb this dam tree" I turned my back to Adora and began to scale the fallen tree.

The tree was wedged between some cracks in the large rock. I use my back and quickly made it to the top. I jumped up to the top and pulled myself over a over hang that was quite treacherous, stood and brushed myself off.

"You coming" I yelled down the tree at Adora, who was still scaling the lower Bowes.

I sat and cleaned dirt from under my claws.

A some scraps and huffing alerted my of Adora nearing the top. She was hunger from the ledge by her fingers. I could have so easily stepped on her fingers and sent her all the way back down.

"Huff Catra can you puff lend me a hand".

I was so tempted to just walk off and give a taste of her own medicine, feel the betrayal I felt so long ago but I looked into her calm blue eyes and lifted her up.

"Thanks" she said and brushed her self off.

I just blew some hair out of my face in response.

We began to walk through the thick forest, searching for our clearing in the wood.

"Catra"

"Yes Adora"

"We didn't you let me fall back there".

"I though about it but......"

"But?"

"I don't know OKAY Adora just leave it".

We walked in silence some more. Pushing deeper into the bush. I was just walking without though but suddenly a ladybug flew into my face.

"Ackk fekcing ladybug".

The bug lifted off and flew away to my left. I turned to see where it was going and suddenly,

"WOAH" I ran over to some old looking structures. Moss partly covered them and runes could be seen ingrained on the rocks.

"This has to be first ones tech" Adora stood behind me, rubbing moss of some rocks covered in runes.

"Ooh can you open it".

"What do you mean?" Adora asked and met my eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "you know...shera stuff.... all that power for grayskull thingy" I did the shera sword lift with a stick close to me.

"no I can't just go all. For the honour of grayskull"

Booooommm

The runes began to glow with blue light and rocks were shifting under our feet.

"Ha ha yeah you can't you go all power of grayskull cause that's not how it works, stupid".

The ground seemed to open and a stair way was shown.

"What should we do?"

"We're chaotic idiots, lets go in" with that I lead the way down in the darkness.