Blooming Rose

◇ kind of a oneshot for my small idea, I had of a Rose. Hope you 3njoy ◇

There was a cool breeze blowing as you walked up a hill. There wasn't a sound for miles away only that of a few animals up and about.

It was that day of the year were a rose blooms on a summer day and you couldn't be more happy to see another bloom. Of course, you enjoyed the simplicity of a rose bloom but this wasn't any regular rose this rose that bloomed once every 3 years, it would be sprinkling what you could assume was glittering from its petals.

As you climbed nearing the top of the hill you couldn't help but notice that there was a person sitting against a tree. When you reached the top you noticed this person was asleep.

You could help but examine this man wearing a blue-green sleeved shirt, brown pants and a clear white lab coat. He had a blue gray unibrow and what followed it you were amazed by was this man's spiked hair it looked so incredible. You reached out to feel it and as you extend your hand to touch it suddenly there's a strong grip that stops your hand.

"Hey w-*urp*what do you think you're doing?" You hear a rough voice say."Oh!" You say as you pull back your heart beat picking up.

×Y/N's POV×

"Um...I was just walking up here?" I said in more of a question tone. I start walking back a bit to try to leave. "I-I'll just leave." I said with a bit of disappointment in my voice I was really excited to see the rose bloom.

"No shit, I can see that, I-*urp* I mean what's your business with me, for me to find you looking at me with your hand stretched out towards m-*urp* me?" He says as he reaches into one of his coat pocket for what I can tell is a flask, and he takes a few sips before putting it away.

"I was..just um," I tried but I cant say I was just trying to touch his hair, I mean seriously! "Oh I was just trying to touch your hair, complete stranger I've never met in my entire life!!" I think to myself as my cheeks feel warm from embarrassment.

"I was just surprised, to see someone sleeping up here,I mean what are you doing here," you asked him totally not answering the question. "I hope he just forgets what I did," you thought walking to his side and sitting down.

"I'm here to collect a rose," as soon as he said that your heart sunk to the bottom of your stomach. "You mean the one that blooms here every 3 years?" You asked him. He just nodded.

"Yeah."

◇ kinda a hopeless oneshot but I light maker another part yay

♤ Hope you 3njoyed! ♤