sour sweet love

◇ :3 Hope you 3njoy ◇

If I hated you and loved you at the same time. Would you accept and reciprocate my love? 
-Y/n

"I think it's to straight forward?" Finally deciding to tell Rick how you felt you were going over what exactly you were going to say.

"It'll just be easy if I keep it to myself right? I can't do this! Why am I doing this again?!"

*Ding*

Looking down to your phone. Rick had sent you a text message. Nervously you read it.

You free tonight?

You're heart beat increased as you texted back...

Yup! Why? :3

Ah the power of technology masking your emotions through a screen.

Want to go with me on a mission?

+

Sure👌

"The text I sent was short and sweet." Your face felt warm and you smiled feeling extremely happy.

Alright I'll stop by in two hours

+

Okay I'll wait then QwQ

"I love making letters look like an adorable expression."

×Rick's POV×

I looked at the last text Y/n sent and it made me smile.

I've been planning this for a while now. This better go well.

+Time Skip+

I just arrived to Y/n's house, I actually tried looking presentable, I hope Y/n likes this.

After knocking on Y/n's door it opens. Y/n walks out and I'm instantly lost in those beautiful e/c colored eyes. I'm snapped out of it when Y/n giggles.

"What's up, you seem to be dressed nicely tonight. Is it for the mission?" Y/n asked me.

"Actually, something went wrong so since we can't got to a mission I thought I could take you out to a special place," I said feeling nervous.

"Oh, sure!"

"Cool, l*urp* let's go!"

+Time Skip through the portal+

×3rd Person×

Rick had just brought Y/n to a distant planet. This planet was a glowing blue color.

"I know it may be out of the blue, but I have to tell you something Rick," Y/n said to Rick looking up at him.

"W-w-what is it?" He asked looking down at Y/n.

"We've known each other for 20 years and I've come to grow feelings for you."

"What kind of feelings?" He asked suppressing in his nervousness.

"Happy feelings that make me want to hold you for eternity. Rick Sanchez I have fallen madly in love with you."

In the quick second those words came out Rick had wrapped his arms around Y/n.

"I love you too Y/n" Rick said pulling back and looking at Y/n with a loving gaze.

×Y/n's POV×

This night has, so far, been the greatest night of your life. After you and Rick had confessed to each other he went on to explain he was going to confess to you with a plant he had  invented. The plant could let the holder listen to the thoughts of the one they look at. His jester sounded so  romantic it made you smile.

"Well thank you for the thought you put into your plan Rick. It was sweet of you to plan something so sweet for me," you said plasing a kiss on his cheek.

He laughed a little before kissing you on the lips.

"As long as I told you how I feel about you, I don't mind how I have to do it. "

◇ Longest Onshot I've written so far◇

♤ Hope you 3njoyed!♤