Anniversary

◇ Happy anniversary! And have a happy reading this oneshot, dont be mad at me. Hope you 3njoy ◇

Today was the day! Your anniversary. It was going to be amazing. You had planned a great evening.

Yes it had you planned an amazing evening,but... now. It was midnight. You were crying, sobbing and feeling sad for yourself. As you do you recall what had happened prior to now.

+[Flashback]+

"Alright! I have everything done and perfect," you said looking at the marvelous dinner you made. You felt as if nothing could ruine your night. That was until...he arrived...

"Y/n I'm back, I have to talk to you," you heard your husband walk in. "SURPRISE! Honey. What do you think? Happy 2year anniversary dear," you said exited to spend the evening together as a couple.

"Sorry Y/n, but I have to tell you that I'm breaking up with you." In an instant you felt tears make their way down your cheeks. "What?" You asked in a voice barely above a whisper. "I'm ending things Y/n," he said firmly. "Why?" You asked uncomfortable tears falling from your eyes. "There's someone else," he explained.

Just like that he left. Leaving you with a broken heart. You were about to clean up the dinner you made, when a green portal appeared besides you.

+[End of Flashback]+

"Whatch out Y/n!" Rick yelled falling on top of you. "Ah..sorry Y/n," Rick said apologizing to you. You didn't move and just laid on your back, tear strains visible on your cheeks.

"Wow what happened?" Rick asked sounding concerned. Holding out a hand to help you up, you grabbed it. Once you were up, you squeezed his hand wanting to hold it a bit longer. Neither of you made a move. "H-he broke up w-with me," you said softly.

"Sorry. You're gonna be okay, d*urp* don't worry. I'll stay if you'd like me to," he offered. Smiling you squeezed his hand one more time before motioning to the uneaten dinner. "Wanna have dinner with me?" You asked, giving him a small smile.

"Sure, I'd love to."

◇ What an anniversary I'd say ◇

♤ Hope  you 3njoyed! ♤