Private

"Hoseok what do you mean? Who says you can't talk to me?"

Hoseok leaned close to Taehyung and whispered. "Her."

"Who?"

Hoseok shook his head. He punched the table, frustrated.

"Hoseok just tell me!"

At that moment, Honey came into the kitchen, holding something behind her back. "He's talking about me, babe. And I'm concerned about his mental state. You need to see this."

"What is it?"

"His journal." Honey faked a sympathetic smile.

Hoseok's eyes widened. He saw his journal in her hands. His heart pounded.
"No!" He yelled. "You can't read that it's private!"

Taehyung understood it was private, but with Hoseok's behaviour lately, he agreed with Honey. Reading it might help Taehyung realise what is going on with his friend. "Hobi." He said. "I think I need to see it."

Honey smirked at Hoseok. He punched his fists on to the table and growled, baring his teeth. He really did look insane at that moment. But he no longer cared.
"You bitch!" He screamed and lunged at Honey before he could reach her, however, Taehyung grabbed him and wrestled him to the floor.

"Get off me!" Hoseok yelled. "I'll kill her! She'll get you to Tae! Let me go!" Hoseok tried to bite at Taehyung's hands.

"Hobi stop it!" Taehyung begged. "Honey get the cuffs and blindfold!"

Honey nodded and ran to their bedroom to retrieve said items.

"Cuffs?!" Hoseok cried. "You let that sick cow tie you up? Are you crazy?"

Honey quickly cuffed Hoseok's hands. "And the blindfold?" She asked.

"Tie it around his mouth," Taehyung whispered. Tears were filling his eyes, but, he could not stop this. Hoseok needed to be subdued no matter how much it pained them both.

"No! Tae, you can't, please!" Hoseok pleaded.

"You keep trying to bite me Hobi. I have to!"

Honey tied the blindfold over Hoseok's mouth. She was gagging him. Taehyung let go of Hoseok and sat back, panting out of breath from the struggle and from crying.

"What now?" Honey asked.

Taehyung sighed. "I have to read that book. Then figure out the next step."

Hoseok mumbled and kicked at them.
Taehyung got to his feet and took the book from honey. "I'll read it in my room. Keep an eye on him; don't let him loose."

Taehyung ignored Hoseok's desperate whimpers and made his way to his bedroom. He sat on his bed, let out a deep sigh and opened the book.