Submission

Jungkook carried a sleeping Hoseok in his arms. The sleeping pill he ordered Hoseok to take had taken effect pretty quick. He entered the cottage, heading straight to the back of the house, down a flight of stairs into the basement. Occupying the room was a small wrought iron bed. Jungkook placed Hoseok down onto it, cuffing his hands to the iron headboard. Jungkook stood for a moment, smiling down at Hoseok.

"I have to leave you here for a while. "He said. "You won't wake for a few hours. And I should be back by then."

Jungkook headed out of the basement, locking the door behind him. He was not actually going anywhere; he knew that Jimin would be after him by now and probably called the cops too.

Jungkook sat in an armchair in the sitting room. He took out his phone and sent a quick message. Now all he had to do was wait.

__________________________

Hoseok awoke in an unfamiliar dark room.

"What the hell?" He muttered. He tried to sit up, but he could barely move. He gasped when he noticed that his wrists were chained to the bed.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok called through the darkness. "Jungkook!"

Of course, Jungkook could hear him, but Hoseok did not know that. All he knew was that he was alone in the dark, chained to a bed, in an unknown building.

Hoseok cried and begged Jungkook to come. He pulled his arms, desperate to remove his wrists from the cuffs, but he only managed to cause himself great pain and make his wrist bleed a little.

"Please!" He whimpered. "Jungkook!"

The room was now becoming lighter. Hoseok could see the sun rising through a tiny window. It was so small, Hoseok knew he would never squeeze through that even if he could free his hands.

Hoseok became so exhausted that he was fighting with his eyes to not close. He did not want to sleep. He needed to stay awake, in case Jungkook comes back. He would need to try to coax Jungkook into freeing him. But Hoseok's eyes were too tired from fighting; he could not keep them open anymore. His eyes finally slammed shut, sending him back to sleep, back into the darkness.

_________________________

Hoseok woke again an hour later. Someone was sat on the bed, watching him. He blinked his eyes, clearing them.

"What the fuck!" He cried.

Honey smirked back at him. "Surprise!"

"Why are you here? Where's Jungkook?"

"You're so rude Hoseok! I came here to repay you for ruining my relationship. At first, I wasn't into Tae at all, but I grew to like him. I was doing everything right, I got rid of you and then what happens? You open your stupid mouth and ruin everything!"

"Honey I don't know what you're talking about. I was in the hospital, remember?"

"Yeah, and you were supposed to stay there. And Tae was supposed to marry me. But you told the cops that I hurt you. And Jungkook lied. How could you do such a thing?!"

"Where is Jungkook?"

Honey sighed and stood. She glared down at Hoseok and slapped him hard. Leaving an angry red mark on his face.

"You never listen! You're so stupid!"

"That's enough, Honey." Jungkook stepped up beside her. "Leave!"

Honey huffed and stomped out of the basement.

"Jungkook." Hoseok whimpered.

"Shh baby." Jungkook sat on the bed. He leaned in close and kissed Hoseok's lips. "I know you don't understand. I guess it doesn't matter now, I may as well explain. It was all planned out from the start. When I first saw you, I knew I wanted you. You're beautiful Hoseok. Jimin was in my way, and maybe I should have gotten rid of him long ago." Jungkook sighed. "He won't stop Hoseok! He wants to take everything from me. My house, my money...you!"

"I met Jimin before I met you Jungkook."

"Mm, but he wasn't the first to see you. I was! I used to watch you at the pub. I wanted you so bad. I just couldn't talk to you, then. I was too shy."

Hoseok scoffed. "Really?"

Jungkook glared. "Yes! You don't know me, Hoseok. You only know what I pretended to be. I didn't think you would ever look at me the way you look at Jimin. When I saw you with Jimin that night, I was so hurt, and I was angry at him. He knew I liked you. I stupidly told him all about you. And the next thing I saw, he met you, and you became his. I had to change to get you."

"Jungkook...I'm sorry, I didn't know. Listen, my arms really hurt. Could you please free my wrists?"

Jungkook sat on top of Hoseok, straddling him.

"Why? So you can run from me? I know you want to. You don't want me, you never did. You couldn't even have sex with me."

"Jungkook, please! I did want you before I found out you lied about Jimin."

"It always goes back to him! Hoseok why can't you just love me?" Jungkook ran his hands through Hoseok's hair. "Just me. Not him. I could make you happy. Why won't you let me?"

Hoseok shivered. Jungkook was becoming agitated, and that would not help this situation.

"Okay," Hoseok said. "Jungkook I will try. But chaining me up won't make me happy."

Jungkook eyed Hoseok suspiciously. "Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not! I won't! Please, we can try, can't we? Jimin isn't here. It's just you and me, right?"

Jungkook nodded. "Fine. But if you try to run I'll kill you."

Hoseok gulped and nodded. Jungkook uncuffed him, but he remained on top of Hoseok caressing his face.

"I'm gonna look after you Hoseok."

Hoseok let out a shaky breath. "Okay."

Hoseok knew he now had to keep Jungkook satisfied and hope that, soon he will trust Hoseok and believe that he wanted to be there. Hoseok knew exactly what to do, to make men happy. He absolutely hated it; it disgusted him. But he had no other choice. So when Jungkook kissed him, Hoseok kissed back, when Jungkook undressed him, Hoseok would let him. He would do whatever Jungkook asked. He would make him happy. Because Hoseok knew, that was how he would stay alive until Jimin and Taehyung would find him.