CHAPTER 42: Sincerety and Truth

.
.
.

Jungkook's POV:

After recording, we went to the Blackroyalty's dance studio. My members and the girls had already a plan beforehand. Before I know it, they pushed me inside.

Face to face, Devi and I.

I can't even look at her straight in the eye after what I've done. Not knowing what to say, I apologized first.

She suddenly gave me a cold shoulder.

"Yeah, you should. See you then."

Devi bids farewell.

"W-wait I still have something to tell you!"

I called her attention.

"You know, I met this undeniably beautiful woman. But her beauty is somewhat saddening. A lady who doesn't show any expression on her face, often cold and difficult to talk with.

Before I knew it, my curiousness towards her grew deeper. Like I want to get to know her. The true 'HER'.

Then there was this stary moment when her eyes looked as if they were gazing at something far away. Under the moonlight, she was like a star, a star in the cruel dark sky. But little did I know just like a star, she was dead inside.

Who thought that a strong and cool girl like her was suffering.
Even with a luxurious lifestyle, she was unhappy..? A lot of questions came to life afterward.

I was just guessing but it seems that I was right. She kept her emotions inside to the point that she masters the art of hiding. It was a perfect facade that no one notices how much she's in pain and almost broken.

However, the emotions overflowed.
Her cry had a lot of pain.

For that reason, I began wanting to see more of her. Her smile, her tears, the expressions that no one has ever seen.

And little did I know, I fell for her. I fell for the girl with a beating heart of stone."

I sincerely and truly expressed my feelings toward Devi. It's okay if she turns me down. At least I've already confessed.

Devi's POV:

I turned around and looks at Jungkook.

I feel as if every ounce of breath was taken from my lungs floating into the air like midnight smoke.

"I sometimes think that I'm not normal because I'm way too calm and expressionless, no one could tell what I truly feel. Maybe it's because of my upbringing.

So I always stand high on the ground.
Always on my guard...
However, in the middle of my chaos...

was you.