The 'Frost And Haddock Cave'

Jack's POV

 Hey I'm Jack. I'm not the usual teenage kid like most of you know. Why you may ask. I'm a zombie. There I said it. Zombies exist and I'm one of them. People think that we eat brains ,but actually we don't eat. After all, were already dead so why eat? 

 Oh my bad if you want to get to know me then here. I'm pretty tall, I have silvery white hair, navy blue cold dead eyes, and pale faded skin. My best zombie friend is Hiccup. He has brown hair, dark green eyes, he's a bit scrawny, and he has faded pale skin as well. I died from falling to a frozen lake so I can save my younger sister. Hiccup died when he was riding his dragon Toothless and lost control. Well at least he still has Toothless with him.

 All I have is the staff that I used to pull my sister off of the cracks in the frozen lake. Me and Hiccup usually rise from our sleep in the ground and talk at midnight. 

 I got out of the dirt that was the dirt they had buried me in and catch my breath. I stood up and stretched man that feels soo much better. I turned to my left and saw Hiccup trying to get up. "Wow foots asleep" he said as he walked all weird. "Hey Haddock" I greeted as he tried to walk up to me with his foot asleep. I laughed at that as he glared. "So anything new Frost" he asked as continued to walk weird. 

 "Not really I mean were dead. We don't do anything" I said as he nodded in agreement. "Just sleep, moan, groan, and complain about the dead life" I said getting a bit angry. "Yeah" was all Hiccup said as he looked around the same cemetery we were buried in. 

 "We should do something. Like go some where" I said as Hiccup rolled his eyes. "Here we go again" he mumbled under his breath. "Come on Haddock. Lets go on an adventure. Out in the world, in the city" I said as I waved my hands. 

 "Jack, we can't just go out in the human world expecting no one to notice us" Hiccup said as a smirked appeared on my face. Of course. 

 "What would you do if I say that I have a secret hiding spot in the human world. Where no one would come and see us" I said as he raised a brow. "But-" "no one will see us. Trust me" I assured him as he thought about it. "Well this place is getting old and boring" he said as I grinned. He sighed before saying "lets do it." Yess!!! Finally we get to go out in the human world.

 "Come on" I said as I pushed Hiccup as he was confused. Hope I don't pull an arm off. 

 "Are we there yet" Hiccup asked in an annoyed tone as I just chuckled. "Almost there" I said as we were almost at the entrance. I heard Hiccup sighed as in why-did-I-agree-to-this making me roll my eyes playfully. I can see the bush from here. 

 "Were here" I said as we stopped in front of a big, dead bush. "Its a bush" he said in a 'duh' tone. "Its not just any bush. Its the bush that hides our secret" I said as he still had a confused expression. "Come inside and you'll see" I said as I took a specific branch and made a secret, safe way to get through. We both went through the bush and walked into my 'Frost Cave.' 

 Half of the room was painted in a light blue with white snowflakes on it. There was a white couch and a small coffee table. There was also fake snow on the borders and a painted snowman on a wall.

 "Why is this side all decorated and the other side is blank" Hiccup asked making me smirk. "That side my friend is for you to decorate" I said as I pointed to the blank, empty side. "How'd get the stuff to decorate this side" he asked a bit amazed. "I have my sources" I said still smirking. 

"So how am Im going to decorate this" Hiccup said as he waved his arms. "Anything is possible" I said as I walked out with Hiccup following me. "But-" I cut him off with my finger to silence him.

"Please, no more questions.  You're giving me a headache" I said making him roll his eyes. "How's that even possible. I mean you're dead for crying out loud" he raised his voice. All I did was chuckle.
I have a feeling that the 'Frost and Haddock Cave' will change our dead lifes forever.

hello,
So what did you think? Was it good, was it bad? Please vote, comment, follow (I follow back), and share.

-snow queen