Meeting Two Humans

Hiccup's POV

 "What are you" the platinum blonde said. 

 The platinum blonde was pretty ,but I  mostly have my eye on the red head. I mean her red curls make it hard to not look at her. In my mind I was admiring her.

 Now in reality the four of us were frozen. No one moved a muscle. Were soo screwed. I thought as I gritted my teeth. The red head's eyes were widen revealing her beautiful blue eyes. Then plop....An arm had fallen off.

 The girls had screamed at the fallen arm that was now on the floor. And it was my arm. I mentally face palmed at myself. I knew that I should have fixed that thread. Jack didn't even bother to look at the arm. I guess he was still surprised that two HUMAN girls had found out a BIG secret. 

 Either that or he was starring at one of the girls. Now that's something to tease about. ;) Unless he's starring at the red head. (-_-)

 The red head was now walking and luckily to my side. She put her hand on the wall and observed it. "Ye decorated dis" she said with a surprisingly thick Scottish accent. I nodded at she made a impressed expression on her adorable face. I smirked at that.

 "Hold on" the other girl said as she waved her hands. "You understand us" she asked as me and Jack looked at each other and eventually nodded. "Well, if you understand us then why don't you speak" the platinum blonde continued. 

 I opened my mouth ,but nothing came out. "It's alright. We can keep a secret" the red head said with a wink as the platinum blonde nodded with a warm smile. Jack gave a look as if he was wondering if they were trust worthy or not. He nodded in approval.

 "So what are ye" the red head asked. You wouldn't understand. I got up and picked up my arm and sewed it back to my shoulder with the thread and needled that me and Jack keep in our pocket. I started walking and groaning like the zombies in the human movies. 

 The girls widen their eyes and smiled. "Oohh charades" the platinum blonde said as she clapped her hands. "A...Frankenstein" the red head asked as Jack shook his head. "Is it a monster? No offense" the platinum blonde said as Jack nodded with a smile. You could tell that he likes her. 

 "A zombie" the red head asked. Jack nodded with a wide smile as I gave a thumbs up making her smile. "Wow. Here we were just going into our hideout and we find two zombies" the red head said making me think...Here we were just going into our hideout and we find two humans. 

 Wait their hideout? I knew Jack didn't find this place on his own.

 I chuckled at that thought. "What's so funny" the red head asked as I shook my head making her roll her eyes playfully. "Do you two have names" the platinum blonde asked making me and Jack look a each other nervously. "It's alright. The name is Merida" the red head 'Merida' said. "I'm Elsa by the way" the platinum blonde 'Elsa' said.

 The two girls gave warm smiles and nodded their heads for us to tell them ours.

 "H-hic-cup-p" I managed to say after all it was the first time talking to a human and how many years. "Hiccup" Merida said as I nodded. "J-jack-k" Jack said the girls nodded. "Well pleasure to meet you two. Hiccup and Jack" Elsa said as Merida nodded in agreement. 

 Elsa glanced at an object that was on her wrist. And it seems to have numbers on it. "It's getting pretty late" Elsa said as Merida frowned. Don't frown Merida. :(

 "Aye guess we should go" Merida said as Elsa frowned as well. "Will we see you tomorrow" Elsa asked making Jack nod with a wide smile with out hesitation. "Great, bye. And don't worry. This is our little secret" Elsa said with a wink after. "Bai" Merida said with a wave. Me and Jack just waved back.

 We stopped waving until the two girls were out of our sight. I heard a sigh coming from Jack. I glanced at him and he had his chin rested on his palm. "You like her don't you Frost" I asked as he blushed. "W-what" he said as I smirked. "Elsa" I said making him blush harder. "Oh wipe that smirk off your face. I saw the way you looked at Merida" he said making me blush. 

 He smirked at that. 

I guess we both have a crush. A crush that would never love us back because of who we becomed. Well, at least they're trust worthy. Can't wait for tomorrow. ;D

 Hi,

 Hope you're liking this story. If you're liking this book then check out my other book 'Pixney Works High (Jelsa).' Please vote, comment, follow(I follow back), and share. 

-Snow Queen