Chapter 11: The Beach Party and The Moon

Ryan and I have been dating for two weeks, and everyday just got better than the last.

We hung out on the weekends, and after school. When I was done at work, he would pick me up and we would hang out then.

We would sometimes even eat at some fast food place together, too.

I thought that falling in love was the limit to the love feelings, but the feelings actually only get stronger.

I could tell what we looked like to strangers. We looked like some ridiculously in love couple, because we are. We are crazy about each other.

I miss him every second that he is gone. It sucks. Sometimes when I miss him, I shed a tear, but thinking of him also makes me really happy.

Everything about us is so sweet, and that is because we are the two cheesy people, who have always wanted a cheesy love story. We weren't just all love and rainbows, though. We bickered over little things a couple of times, but it's nothing. We always just remember that we love each other and laugh at the little things we bickered about. We had fun like there was no tomorrow, creating inside jokes every day.

I have also been acting different and doing things differently, because of my change in feelings. I was happy. My even wardrobe changed a little, I was always happier, and I'm starting to listen to different songs. I had no idea that being in love had such a positive effect on everything around me; food even tastes better.

Today I am lying on my couch with my eyes closed, listening to a play list that I made.

I called it 'Ryan'. Surprise, surprise. I'm just really crazy about him. I can't believe that we are together and that I finally have the romance I always have been waiting for.

As I listen to the songs, I start thinking of the words.

Catch Me by Demi Lovato: You're so hypnotizing, you got me laughing while I sing, you got me smiling in my sleep.

Red by Taylor Swift: Forgetting him was like trying to know someone you never met.

Missing him was like dark grey, all alone.

Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right in front of you.

Unconditional by Katy Perry: I will love you, unconditionally.

I do it all because I love you. I love you!

Pumping Blood by NONONO: It's the best of worlds, feeling like nothing can go wrong.

A Thousand Years by Christina Perry: I have died, everyday waiting for you. Darling don't, be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.

Just the way you are by Bruno Mars: When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, 'cause you're amazing, just the way you are.

And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.

Stay With Me by Sam Smith: stay with me, because you're all I need.

You Smile by Justin Bieber: Your lips, my biggest weakness. (I know, ew, Justin Bieber. I'm in love ok I can't help it.)

And of course,

Kiss Me by Jason Walker: Out of the bearded barley. Nightly, beside the green, green grass. Swing, swing...

And

Holocene by Bon Iver.

The last two I feel like are Ryan and I's songs, but, like, what's up with all these songs? I think it's the lyrics, but I never listen to Justin Bieber. I don't know what's happening to me, other than the symptoms of being in love.