Love At First Sight, Childhood Memories

If i was dreaming.

I have been dreaming.

I don't know what it is.

I don't want to wake up..........

From this dream.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Princess!"

"Princess!!"

"Huh?! Who dares to awake me during my slumber?! I was having a beautiful dream!"

"Princess, the emperor summons you! It's urgent!"

"What could Father want now? I wonder..."

The one who is rustling around the palace grounds proceeding to the Hall Of Supreme Harmony was Princess Chang-Ping. The favorite daughter of the Chong-Zhen emperor.

She was suddenly awoken by her maid while she was napping at the swing by the garden after practicing with her sword. She was quite annoyed when her maid woke her up because of a dream she was having.

Zhu Mei-Chuo, Chang-Ping's personal name, nicknamed Hui-Ni was the daughter of the Chong-Zhen Emperor and Consort Shun of the Wang clan. Her mother was one of the favorite concubines of the emperor, but she died a week from suffering from illness after giving birth to her, her mother's best friend and sworn sister, the Empress Zhou raised her as her own daughter with so much love and affection along with her brothers and sisters, despite her being rebellious and free-spirited and her hardheadedness.

She has a beautiful face with a kind heart, but among her sisters she was a tomboyish girl who sometimes wear male clothing and she wasn't the most ladylike and graceful, but she was the most talented and intelligent and physically strong and quite the prankster. And despite her being a spoiled brat, she's not afraid to get her hands dirty, or to make the story short, getting into trouble. Unlike her sisters, she has more interests in literature, the sciences, astronomy, music and the art of war and martial arts. She was her father's pride and favorite among his daughters and at the same time she gave him a royal headache, but he was also sad that she was a girl. For if she wasn't, she would be the heir to the throne.

She continued to rustle hurriedly about the palace grounds on the way to the Hall Of Supreme Harmony, when all of a sudden, bumped into something and fell on her bottom down the pavement

Or worse.

She bumped into someone.

"Ouch!"

They both said as they both fell on their bottoms on the pavement.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Chang-Ping exclaimed while touching her bottom.

The person she bumped into stood up and dusted himself off, and extended a hand. And she looked up.

She was stunned.

And so was he.

She was looking at him.

And he was looking at her.

She was looking at a man, who looks princely features, deep fierce eyes, chiseled face and lips that can drive someone into a frenzy. To make the story short, he was extremely handsome to the point that he looked like a god. "He's handsome. He looks like a prince, or better yet, a god who came to earth!" she thought to herself.