5. "Felix..?"

Minho sighed lowly as he paced back and forth in his livingroom. He was currently waiting for the parole officer to bring his father home. To say he wasn't nervous was an understatement. He was terrified at what was going to happen the moment they were left alone.

"Oh God what am I going to do, I'm scared..." he whined softly to himself though he suddenly let out a small surprised gasp as he felt arms wrap around his waist. Though he instantly relaxed back into the warm chest and closed his eyes starting to take deep breaths to calm down.

"Relax, babe. I'm here okay? We can do this." Peeking up at Chan the boy let a small smile pull onto his lips and he nodded slowly agreeing.

"Right...thank you for being here." The younger muttered before he was leaning up to press a small kiss to his boyfriend's lips. Chan sounding a happy hum as he returned it and after a few seconds they were pulling back when the door bell suddenly sounded. Minhos eyes going wide and he tilted his head to look at the door while pulling away from Chan's arms.

The door creaking open and he finally came eye to eye with the man he was dreading to see. A sly smirk forming on the adult's lips causing Minho to whimper and take a step back closer to Chan who was just glaring at the man. Who still smirked at the two of them while Chan wrapped a protective arm around Minho's waist.

"Aw isn't this a site." The man spat with a roll of his eyes as the Officer took off the cuffs letting him walk into the house freely.

"Well...we will never be too far away incase anything happens. The moment he steps out the boundary of this house the alarm will go off and well be able to track him down. If you need anything heres our number. We'll stop buy every few days to check in." The officer nodded before he was giving the other adult one more glance before bowing slightly to the two teenagers and heading out the door.

Silence filling the room as the two teens stared off with the adult in the room. It lasted for a few minutes before Kento was rolling his eyes and taking a step forward. Chan quick to react and push Minho to be behind him taking a protective stance in front of his boyfriend.

"How cute and pathetic...but I won't do anything. I promise,boy." The elder chuckled giving Chan's shoulder a pat before he was making his way to the stairs so he could go to his room but before he did he leaned to his son's ear to whisper. "He can't protect you forever." Before disappearing upstairs.

Minho letting out a shakey breath as he fell back against the wall and slowly slide down it. His body starting to shake and he pulled his knees up to his chest hugging them tightly. Chan instantly falling to his knees in front of him and scoping the boy up into his arms.

"Hey...it will be alright. I promise." He whispered pressing soft kisses all over the boys face before landing a small one on his lips. "Let's go meet the guys. It will help you relax okay? " Chan whispered slowly tugging Minho up and giving him a reassuring smile. Minho nodding a bit as he went to slip on his shoes before he was being lead out to the other's car.

Glancing back up at the house he blinked a few times seeing his father watching them from his bedroom window and when they made eye contact he couldn't help the shudder that ran down his spine. Looking away he quickly got into the car and put on his seat belt as Chan started it and drove them to the cafe were they would meet Woojin, Changbin and Hyunjin.

Kento let out a small hum as he watched the car with his son in it drive off before turning into the room and glancing around a bit annoyed. Shuffling over to his bedside table he flung the door open and pulled out the bottle of whiskey that stayed in it. Opening the bottle he started to down the nasty brown liquid while falling onto the bed.

His gaze shifting to the desk again to stare at a picture if him and his wife. A few tears coming to his eyes before he was looking to another that had all three of them in it. He remembered they day they took it, when everything was still perfect. A small growl leaving him as he sent the bottle flying at the frame causing both the bottle and picture to shatter to pieces once it hit the floor.