19."Jisung?"

Seungmin let out a faint hum after indicating for the start of the second phase before grinning and clapping hisnhands together.

"So, how about a horror movie marathon!" The boy grinned looking around the room.

"Hell ya!" Chan shouted pumping a fist excitedly most of the others agreeing beside Felix and Jisung.

"What!? I'd die." The blonde whined though Changbin was quick to sling an arm around his boyfriends shoulder and coo.

"Don't worry babe. I'll protect you." He cooed causing the younger to blush and just nod in agreement.

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS-" The suddenly yell catching everyone off guard as Jeongin, Hyunjin and another boy walked in.

"Language!" Woojin hissed and Jeongin rubbed his neck before pointing to Felix.

"He showed me the vine!" "Hey!" Felix gasped in offense when being told on before hissing when recieving a slap on the back of the head by his brother's boyfriend. "Hyunnngggg" he whined pressing his face into Changbin's chest causing the boy to chuckle and rub where he was hit.

"Anyway, hey guys. You all know my brother." Hyunjin chuckled moving to sit beside Seungmin while Jeongin grinned and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist that had yet to talk.

"And this is my boyfriend! Yedam~ Dammie these are all my hyungs~" Jeongin grinned happily and the boy bowed and waved at everyone.

"Hello, nice meeting you all." He smiled though Chan and Woojin just stared at the two in shock.

"WHEN DID YOU GET A BOYFRIEND!? WHO ALLOWED THIS!?" Chan gasped dramatically standing up and marching over to the two eyeing them both.

"Yeah- you never got our approval to have a boyfriend." Woojin frowned crossing his arms over his chest.

Jisung and felix snickering at the scene while Hyunjin shook his head already expecting this. Seungmin and Minho didn't really know what to do and just watched while Changbin paid them no mind since his attention was still on Felix.

"W-well thats why he came...to get your approval and I didn't want to be the 9th wheel-" the younger huffed.

"What do you mean I'm single-" Minho frowned waving his hand and Jeongin just ignored him causing the boy to pout causing Jisung to cooed at his pouty lips.

"Fine but I'm watching you." Woojin growled out lightly eyeing the new boy before going back to his seat. Chan just letting out a laugh and giving Yedam a smile.

"He's a big softy don't worry about him. Welcome to the family!" He chirped giving the boy a bone crushing hug before going to sit beside his boyfriend. A grin forming on Yedam's lips before he and Jeongin were finding a seat.

"Well welcome! Now back to the movie marathon. Hey Minho hyung, want to help me get some snacks?" Seungmin questioned taking Minho by surprise but he nodded figuring why not. Getting up the two moved into the kitchen preparing popcorn, bowls of chips and getting a bunch of drinks.

Meanwhile the rest of the boys chatted in the livingroom.

"So how should we make them sit together?" Felix whispered yelled causing Jisung to roll his eyes.

"I'm right here you know...anyway there's already not much room. How about Chan and Woojin Hyung use the single recliner while me, you, Changbin and Minho hyung sit on the couch. Seungnin and Hyunjin get the love seat. Oh I have bean bag chairs Jeongin and Yedam can use." Jisung asked curiously wanting to make sure it was fine with everyone. They all just grinned and nodded in agreement.