Day 1

SONG~ A song you like with a color in the title
Yellow - Coldplay
I really like this song, except for the fact that Chris Martin's voice is really turning me on (oops), the song has a great flow to it. We had to sing it with choir a while ago and now I play it on the piano sometimes and most of the time I just cry because those lyrics are some heavy shit. Okay, I'm getting emo, let's continue...

WRITING~ List 10 things that make your really happy
Oh amazing, allready a nice long one on the first day, well here we go.
1. Pizza combined with a cute boy.
    I never date boys because I'm ugly and only      funny (not even funny, I just hope I'm because I have no talent except my not funnyness). But I love pizza and I love boys and together it would be great.
2. Anything related to Paris. No context needed, I just love Paris.
3. Sleep. I don't do it often, but when I sleep more than 6 hours I'm more happy than you are ever going to see me.
4. Alcohol and parties. Well oops, tea spilled. No I'm kidding (no I'm not). But almost every friday or saturday I go out with friends and it's super fun! WOOOOOO (you understand the woo part if you watch How I Met Your Mother)
5. Comedy Series. Friends will be my alltime favorite, but HIMYM is also pretty close. I'm not finished yet, so please don't leave spoilers.
6. Making music. I play electric and acoustic guitar, piano, ukelele, a tiny but of the drums, bass and I can pitch a note well but my voice sounds like a turtle.
7. Not going to school. No context needed.
8. My bed. It's really warm and cozy and comfy and it smells kinda weird in their so that's slightly terrifying but okay.
9. Fresh washed sheets and a clean room. It's really fullfilling, you should try. It only happends like once in 4 years, but I'm really satisfied when it happens.
10. Pizza with a cute boy while I'm in my bed with clean sheets and some music on the background, watching Friends, I'm going out that night, I just had a 9 hour nap, I don't have to go to school and the important part, I'm in Paris.