CHASE'S CRUSH

At the lookout Ryder was making breakfast for him and the pups. As he was making breakfast the pups where playing outside but chase was in his pup house. He was staring at Skye playing on the trampoline but not for long because Marshall showed up, hey chase said Marshall, oh hi Marshall, sooooooooo.. who you staring at???? asked Marshall, n-n-n-n-n-no one replayed chase nervously, wait are you staring at Evest I have nothing to do with that (whisper to self) except a punch in the face. what? asked chase, nothing replied Marshall. pups, food is ready! shouted Ryder, everyone: yay!!!! After breakfast, the pups went to the beach. Skye went and fly and played tag with tracker, Rocky was looking for tin cans and other things to recycle, Rubble was making a sand castle, Zuma was swimming Evest was get getting a drink, so was Marshall. Chase had noting to do except watch the other pups play. He was wondering how to tell Skye he liked her. When he was ready he realize Tracker and Skye where holding paws. Chase was heart broken. I did not see that coming he said.

??:

ok now to see who is most valuable

Ryder:

Chase is why the paw patrol is a thing

??

so Chase is most valuable huh? well he will be gone soon hahahaha!! oops too loud.

Ryder:

huh? who's there

??

Run!!!!!!!