Getting Skye back

Ok everyone know the plan? asked Stealth, nope, said Tracker, it's ok if you don't want to go, said Chase, ok, said Tracker, lets hit the sky, said Stealth

THEY TAKE OFF AND LAND IN FOGGY BOTTOM:

Ok let me just put stealth mode on, said Stealth, (he puts stealth mode on) ok guys, GO! (everyone go in harald and mayor humdiner's base) Ummmmm Stealth, asked Chase, yes? replied Stealth, how do you control the drones? asked Chase, well it's simple, replied Stealth, you hit the red button to activate the drone and W.A.S.D to move it around and Q to lunch the darts, thanks, said Chase.

In Harald and Mayor humdiner's base:

Ok guys lets get to the control room, said Sargent, and quickly and quietly, control panel is off, said Rocky, ok let me cut the blue wire on the next on, said Sargent, (he cuts the wire) ok the power I off lets put on our night vison lets get Skye out of here, said Sargent, (herald appears and a dart car shoots him) that was close, said Rubble, lets check this room, said Zuma, there she is, said Evest, lets get her to the air base, said Sargent (Mayor humdiner appears and another dart car shoots him) we got em both, said Sargent, good said Stealth on pup tag.

WHEN THEY GOT SKYE OUT OF THE HARALD AND MAYOR HUMDINER'S BASE:

Hey why didn't Tracker come? asked Skye, ummmmm he will kill us if we tell you, ok then, said Skye, oh hey Skye, said Tracker, Tracker I didn't see you when you guys where rescuing me, said Skye, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well you see ummm I was ummm I was..... scared, said Tracker nervously, WHAT!?!?! shouted Skye, I thought you where a brave pup! well ummmm I didn't want to die, said Tracker nervously. pup tags ring: pups! where are you! get back here now!! Shouted Ryder on pup tags, oh oh said Everyone.

WHEN THEY GOT BACK TO THE LOOKOUT:

You pups are grounded for 24 hours! Shouted Ryder, and who are these two new pups?! well this is Stealth and Sargent, said Chase, both: hi. well you two are grounded too! shouted Ryder, both:make us, (and they run off) come back here! (Ryder running after them) umm guys may be this is a time to run for it, said Chase, good idea, said Rubble, (everyone makes a run for it) (Skye gets caught) HELP ME!!!! she screamed, I got you! said Chase, (he makes Ryder drop her and they went into the air base) thank you so much Chase! said Skye, no problem, said Chase blushing, are you ok? asked Skye, yup, replied Chase still blushing, we got to go some where safe but first we must take in these two most wanted criminals, said Stealth.

AFTER THEY TOKE THEM IN:

Ok lets go to ummm my base, Said Stealth, STEALTH YOUR GOING STRAIT FOR A HILL!!!! shouted Tracker, I know, said Stealth, (they went into the hill and a giant city appeared) everyone except Stealth:wow! let me just land and you guys can explore

WHEN HE LANDED:

Ok you guys can explore now, said Stealth, Chase you coming? asked Skye, ya in one second I got to talk to my bro, said Chase, hey Stealth how do you know this place? well science and my owner, replied Stealth, who is he? asked Chase, he is the king of Wakanda, the black panther, replied Stealth, oh! its starting, what is? asked Chase, the.....

WHAT IS IT?