chpt.2- Bathroom Meetup

So it was the second week since the first day of school. Me and Aniya became the Bestest of Friends now, me and her could talk about anything. Xavier and I got closer (it's like we were friends but more than friends), I would say were in the talking stage now at least that's what I thought. Anyways, it was one day at school, where I was doing my work in Business Economics and I get a text and it's from Xavier. I read the message and he told me to meet him in the bathroom and that he was horny, mind you this is my first doing anything with him. I texted back saying 'why? and just jerk off lmao', he said no and that he needed me. I wanted to say no but I wasn't in no position to lose any people in my life. So I go to the bathroom and he shoved me in the stall and tells me to suck it. You know me being the hoe I am, suck him off and gave him brain #thotlife.

20 minutes later...

He came, I swallowed. He then help me clean myself up. We had a 5 minute make out session (his lips smelled like peppermints, his cologne smelled good, it's like I wanted to be under his arms all day) and I went back to class like nothing ever happened. I stayed thinking about the whole situation that just happened minutes ago, I kept looking at my phone numerous times to check and make sure it wasn't any cum on my face. He then texted me again saying 'That was good head bae, wanna do it again?😍' at first I was shocked because he never called me bae before. I then texted back saying 'bae? so we date now? and yeah anything for you😏', he was like 'yeah you mines forever❤️'... My heart dropped because this would be my first relationship with a boy. But then outta nowhere he tells me we have to keep it on the low... and of course I wasn't surprised, I mean he's a thug, you think he still get respect in these streets if people knew he was gay,... I didn't think so.

Bell rings, Economics Class is over. I'm walking in the hallways to get my materials for my next class which is French 11, I close my locker and walked around the corner (the one where me and Xavier bumped each other) but anyways I walk over there to see if he was going to walk around there like he does every day. I turn my head and I see him kissing a girl, I walk past them and someone said 'y'all are a cute couple'. They over there giggling and shit. At this point, my heart shattered into millions of pieces and all I wanted to do was cry but I couldn't do that because um hello we're in school. Anyways Xavier sees me while he kissing the girl, and I turn my head so fast because at this point I couldn't stand looking at him or being around him. In my mind, I'm thinking, 'niggas really ain't shit, I just got him off in the bathroom, he said he wanted to be in a relationship with me and he turns around and does this to me!'.

I finish the rest of my classes that day, the day is over. I get home, and of course Xavier is blowing my phone. 'idk why you're texting and calling me, there's nothing to explain, I saw you and you can't deny it' I said when I picked up one of his call. I then end the phone call without him giving a chance to explain himself. I put my phone on Do Not Disturb, and did my regular routine like normal which is homework, dinner and then bed.