chpt.3- The Lies and Deceptions

After finding out Xavier had a whole girlfriend and didn't even tell me, broke my heart. My heart was destroyed in millions of pieces. I felt my life was over and that I didn't even wanna live anymore. A week has went by and everything has been okay on the outside but the inside me was broke. I was still going to school, still doing my schoolwork, still maintaining a good relationship/friendship with the people in my life except for the one person I really loved the most... XAVIER. Yes I said love, cause I really loved him, even tho we just met two weeks ago, I feel like i've known him my whole life.💔 There was times where Xavier would try to text me but I would ignore him because I didn't wanna lose my value or worth messing with him because I was not gonna be playing Side Chick with this man. "I know what I'm worth." I said after reading his 20th text he sent that day. I go to school like normal but this time I would change my route to classes because I couldn't stand looking at Xavier face or even bump into him because I knew he would try to stop me and explain to me why he isn't shit but i'm not here for that. At this time i'm in first period and i'm with my best bitch Aniya, (we've gotten real close with each other, i know her full name /birthday/parents/siblings everything about her and vice versa, she knows me. We hang out like every single day after school was over and as soon as I was done with track practice) 2/3/lunch/5 period came. School was out, I stayed behind to talk to my coach about missing one of the practice days because I had to go to the DMV with my mother so I could go try for my license. He said "okay, just bring a note and your license when you come back to practice" "okay" -I said. I then leave the classroom to go to my locker to gather my stuff for homework. I close my locker and look around. I said to myself, These hallways empty maybe I can just go straight to the first door instead of going around the whole school building like I usually do to avoid Xavier. So i started walking down the hall and turn a corner and lo and behold who I see... XAVIER... I tried so hard to turn my body the other way so he couldn't speak to me but he wasn't letting up on me not speaking to him. As i'm trying to get away he grabs my wrist and starts walking fast to the bathroom and pins me against the wall and starts choking me (at this point i was trying so hard not to fcking smirk because ERRYBODY know i love that aggressive shit😭) he then starts telling me "why have you been ignoring me?" I looked at him crazy while trying to keep my composure and said "You know exactly why, stop playing with me, now let me go for I fcking scream" (< I was bluffing, I was not about to get this man in trouble) anyways, he didn't let up off of me and he kept his hand around my neck. "I'm not letting you go until you tell me what I can do to fix what we got?" he said. "Well first off you can get rid of that lil thot pocket cause i'm nobodies side chick" -I said. He than began to say "but me and her have been together for 4 months-" I then cut him off and said "-I don't give A FLYING FUCK if y'all was together for eternity, if you wanna be with me, I gotta be the only one because i'm not sharing you with nobody...period", He let his hands go and started pacing backing back and forth stressing and worrying and I kept my eyes on him because it's been so long since we talked and looked at each other and I kinda started missing him.  "Okay you got it, I'll break up with her, I'm only doing this to show you how much I love you" -he said. I was shocked because that was the first time he said he love me, I said it back "I love you too". He came up to me we started kissing again... in my head i'm thinking 'GOD, it's been so longgggg... ughhhh. I loved smelling his cologne, his peppermint lips, his smooth skin' Our lips eventually separated. I looked down and you know he got hard LMFAO, I looked back up at him "So you gone help me with this thing?" -he said. I said "bye, i just forgave you *wink* i'm not doing you any favors... yet" I than walked out the bathroom and looking back teasing him while he was smirking at me and started laughing. I started walking down hall to go to the front and saw my momma in the car, started speed walking to the car, got in. "Sorry for making you wait, I was talking to my teacher" -I said. She said "it's okay, how was school?" "Fantastic!... just fantastic" -I said, while saying that I had the biggest grin on my face while looking out the window.

15 minutes...

We pulled up to the house, I was doing my after school routine like usual homework +facetiming Aniya../ Dinner/ Shower and Sleep. Only this time I got on facetime with Aniya and started spilling all the tea about me and Xavier. I told her because I knew I could trust her and I knew she wouldn't say anything to anybody because she's my best bitch. I told her everything up to the part where me and Xavier bumped into each other in the hallway all the way up to what happened today. Aniya got hyped and was like "GO GET THAT DICK, PERIOD" LMFAO. (mind you Xavier is DL)

10 minutes

after telling her the tea I got message from Xavier telling me to facetime him, I told Aniya I had to go because I had to walk my fish LMFAO. I hung up and I facetimed Xavier... "I broke up with her" he said. "Did you really?" -I said. He said yeah and starting sending me pictures of their messages of him telling her that they can't be together no more and her asking why but he wouldn't tell her and her cussing him out continuously. "Wow you really did.. for me?" I said. "I told I love you, I would do anything for you" -he said. We was on facetime for a good two hours just talking, laughing, joking until we said our 'see you laters' to each other. Mom yelled dinner was ready, I went downstairs to eat with the my momma and brother. My dad wasn't off work yet...

5 minutes later...

He walks in, saw us said hello to my brother and kisses my mother but didn't say anything to me, I told y'all this man don't like me, like he abuses me because I'm gay but it's okay because when I get rich he going to a rest home, he not living in my mansion. :) At this point I didn't give a fck if me and my father had a relationship, he shown that he doesn't give a fck about me since the day I came out when he beat my ass till I was red, so why should I care... oh well...
Dinner was over I said goodnight to my momma and brother and left the table, went in my room, took and shower and layed on my bed and called it day.

{sorry for the wait, i've been trying to focus on my schoolwork and shit but i'm back better than ever!}