-Prologue-

Izuku Midoryia stared at the child before him, currently crawling around showing of his new clean diaper. "How did I get here?" Deku sighed, remembering how this moment came to be,

2 weeks ago.

Izuku was on his way back home from of course, a CRAZY day at U.A. High school, when he heard a strange rustling from the bushes. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Deku said, looking around, but stopping at the bush.  After what seemed to be forever, a person came out of the bush.

  After what seemed to be forever, a person came out of the bush

(Pretend she is MUCH prettier, but only if you want...)
Deku jumped back a little from the suprise. "Hi Midoryia!" The girl exclaimed. "H-How do you know my name?" Deku asked in suprise. Oh wait, never mind, almost everyone knows my name! I was on so many things, like- Deku's thinking was interuppted buy loud laughing. "Oh Izuku, everyone knows your name! And everyone else in 1-A too!" No joke... "Anyways, I was just waiting for someone else to show my quirk to!"
"In a bush?"
"Yeah! Isn't that normal?"
"..."
"Izuku?"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna see it?"
"See whaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Midoryia started shrinking in size, weight, and maturity. His chin started shrinking and growing rounded, and soon, not Deku was standing there, but a little Izuku.

His clothes were still big, but not too big

His clothes were still big, but not too big. He looked at himself and said in his extremely cute voice, "What did you do to me~?" And he looked up at the girl. What he saw was a Mt. Lady, except not as h0t. (Hehehhehheheheh) "Oh, I just used my quirk."
"Change me back!"
"No."
"Why?"
"You're cute as a kid."
"Pleeeease?"
Deku pulled out the ultimate weapon.
P U P P Y  D O G  E Y E S
"Fine!"
Within seconds, Deku was back to his regular, 14-year-old ('scuse me if I'm wrong) self, blushing madly.  "W-Woah.." And Deku ran torwards a group where Todoroki was talking. "Bye!!" He had the urge to say BYE FANGIRL!! but decided not to be rude. "TODOROKI! TODOROKI!" Todoroki turned around. "What?" Todoroki was almost like Deku's closest friend. (In this fanfiction, at least..) "Todoroki, today I met a girl who can change ages!" 'No, it can't be..'  Todoroki thought as Deku pulled him along the road to the bush where he first met the girl. Deku put his finger to his lips and whispered into the bush. "____, I'm back..." Deku backed away and the girl jumped out. She snorted when she saw Todoroki.

"Shoto."

"Lina."

"Ohhh, so your name is Lina-"
"Stop it Izuku."

"It's been a while, Shoto." Lina said, glaring at Todoroki. "Same to you." Todoroki was about to make a snide remark when a cloud of smoke appeared around him, and Todoroki was gone. All that was left, was....

TINY TOT TODOROKI....

"Lina what did you do..."
"I-It's okay, D-D-Deku..."

479 words
I will write the next/first chapter at 5 likes, or 1 comment.