The calm before the storm

I felt like skipping as I made my way towards Ouma's house.

I'm so happy that we can walk together! I wonder if I could sneak him home with me... all it would take was a little Melatonin...

I suppose I could also just ask him to come over.

I knocked on his door, waiting for him to answer. I heard him unlock his door and open it slowly.

He peaked out, and after seeing it was me stepped out.

"Hey Ouma Kun!" I beamed, grinning wide. I almost forgot how gorgeous he was...

"H-hey Saihara Chan..."  He said in his cute little voice. 

"Are you ready?" I said, looking at him sideways. His hair was.. messier today. He looked like he was in a rush. Interesting. 

He nodded, and we made our way to school.

.  .   .

He was so quiet today. I've been staring at him from across the room and he's kept him head down on his work. 

Its frustrating. I want him to notice me. 

After staring at Ouma Kun for a second more, that stupid ape Kaito tapped  my shoulder.

"You a faggot now, Saihara?" He said,  a couple of people snickering. 

I glared. Stupid bitch... I bet he wouldn't be tormenting me so much if i stuck a pocket knife down his throat.

"KAITO! Care to tell me what the value of x is?" Our teacher said, glaring at Kaito. 

Kaito stuttered and glared at me as the teacher scribbled down a problem. 

I grinned at him, poking holes in my notebook paper. One victory for me. 

.   .   .

After math was lunch, so a waited for Ouma-Kun outside of the room. 

suddenly, I heard a bubbly laughter emanating from the classroom. Giving into curiosity, I peeked inside. 

What I saw made my blood boil. Rantaro was talking with Ouma Kun, making him blush and stare at the floor. There was a slight smile on his face.

That smile belonged to me. 

Rantaro saw me, grinning like an idiot. He waved and Ouma looked my way, blushing harder. What were they talking about?

"YO SAIHARA! Come join us, why don't cha?" Rantaro said, sneaking a glare at me. 

I would usually mouth off to this avocado looking cunt if Ouma wasn't there with us.

I walked over, putting on a fake smile.

"Hello, Rantaro." I smiled, sneaking a death glare at him. 

"Oh i'm fine Saihara. Me and Ouma were just getting to know eachother." Rantaro said, putting his arm around Ouma.

Kokichi looked visibly unconformable, tensing up. I felt my hands start to clench into fists.

Who does he think he is.

"Ouma, would you like a soda? we might miss lunch if Rantaro keeps holding us up." I said sweetly, offering my hand to him. 

Ouma took it timidly, quickly escaping that disgusting rat's grip. 

I led him away, turning around to move my finger across my throat. I grinned and turned away, dragging Ouma to the vending machines. 

.   .    .

"W-why d-do you h-hate Rantaro so much..?" Ouma said softly, looking up from his grape Panta. 

"...Reasons." I muttered, digging nails into my palms.

My reasons for hating such a vile sack of garbage run deeper then the ocean. However, Since he touched my darling, my instinctive to kill him raised by at least 20 percent. 

I felt a grin form on my face as I thought of different ways to kill him... I wonder if he's auditioning for Danganronpa...

"S-saihara-Chan..?" Ouma-Kun said, a look of fear and worry on his face. 

"Hey Ouma, you should spend the night! It would be fun~" I cooed, snapping out of my trance.

"S-saihara-Chan... w-we just met.. w-why are y-you being s-so nice?" Ouma said quietly, fear and sadness in his cute face. 

"I already told you silly! You're my best friend!" I grinned, blush filing my cheeks. 

I ruffled his hair, causing him to giggle and wipe his tears from his eyes.

He's so cute...

It would be a shame if anyone tried to separate us... 

"W-well... m-my mom has... w-work.. so i-i'm sure She w-will be okay with it...." Ouma said, blush dusting his pale cheeks. 

I grinned, thinking of all the fun things we could do together. I felt excitement bubble up in my chest as I watched Ouma sketch a drawing of Akazawa Shunsuke from season 43. Tonight would be exciting.

Sorry for the short chapter! I fell asleep and almost forgot to finish this...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! The next chapter will get s p i c y so watch out.