Staying Up

(TW!! Self-harm, fluff)

"W-woah... you're house is so big!!" Ouma said, scanning my house with wide eyes.

I put my backpack on the floor and walked next to the Ouma-Kun. 

"I suppose... " I said coldly.

My house was big... I guess. Some of the rooms haven't been touched in what? 3 years? My parents and brother died in a freak accident. They were too naive to realize rich families are attacked for their wealth and power.  

Kokichi put his sleepover backpack on the floor and walked around. 

I followed him closely as he asked me all kinds of questions. 

I couldn't hear what he asked though. 

I was walking close behind him, smelling his grape scented hair and feeling his warmth...

He was finally in my territory.

"S-saihara Chan?" Ouma Kun said, looking at me sideways.

"Hmm?~" I cooed, hugging him from behind.

He looked a little unconformable, but decided to just stay there and take it.

He was so much weaker then me... I could crush him if I wanted.

"W-wheres y-your r-room..?" He stuttered, blushing hard. 

"Ah! I'm glad you asked! Which one?" I grinned, releasing him slowly.

He looked perplexed.

"I have one in the basement and one upstairs." I replied.

"T-the basement s-sounds interesting.." He said, looking down at his feet.

I beamed and led him down stairs. Tonight will be fun.

.       .      .

Ouma-Kun was sprawled over my lap as we watched Danganronpa season 51, and things were heating up.

"It couldn't have been me..." Jade, the ultimate weaboo  said, a small grin on her face.

"All of the evidence points towards you, Jade!" Connor, the ultimate Survivalist retorted, pointing at the blackened.

It was honestly one of the less interesting trials. The only interesting part was how Anessa, The ultimate Sidekick, cried and begged for her dearest friend to stay.

I chuckled as  Anessa grabbed onto Jades shoulders and shook her half to death.

Jades execution was quite the sight to see.

I felt Ouma bury his head in my lap as Jade basically exploded on screen. I giggled and ran my fingers through Ouma's hair.

It was so very soft... I wanted to pull on his hair softly and hear him whimper.

As the end credits were rolling, Ouma got up from my lap, Much to my dismay.

"S-saihara... if w-we were i-in a Danganronpa t-together... would y-you kill me?" Ouma questioned, stretching as he sat next to me.

I thought hard about this one. As much as my mind raced with so many ideas for killing him, I would also like to keep him alive. Maybe we could die together... or maybe I would die for him. 

I placed my hand on his shoulder, giving him my best impression o a reassuring smile.

"Of course not, love! If anything, I'd die for you!~" I cooed, my hand trailing down his arm.

I saw him shiver as he inched away.

"Y-you shouldn't h-have to die f-for a waste of s-space like me..." He said softly. It looked like he was about to cry. A part of me wanted to see his lavender eyes darken as tears fell down his delicate features.